Sponsored

Will orders switching from Wildtrak to Badlands push out existing Badlands orders?

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of folks are switching from Wildtrak to Badlands. Could this have a scheduling delay for some of the existing Badlands orders?
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would hope that Ford planned for that, but I suspect the reality is that they likely aren't prepared for it and that not all Badlands orders will get built in MY23.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a lot of folks are switching from Wildtrak to Badlands. Could this have a scheduling delay for some of the existing Badlands orders?
I would be worried about Badlands specific parts, ie. sway bar disconnect.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would hope that Ford planned for that, but I suspect the reality is that they likely aren't prepared for it and that not all Badlands orders will get built in MY23.
Yep, been saying the same as soon as I heard the "plan" to coerce everyone out of Squatches , but swapping into the 98% Squatched Badlands would be fine.
Yeah, I don't see this ending well.

Pretty soon Ford is going to go straight back to their earliest roots ..... "you get get any Bronco you want ... as long as it's a no options, Base 4dr softy."
Sponsored