Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I just saw a video of a Raptor that has rock rails, but also a set of steps mounted to the side of the rock rails. Can these same steps get installed on the rock rails of the Badlands?
Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have a 2022 Braptor and believe they would bolt right up as long as your also have the rock slider which the steps bolt onto to.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2022 Braptor and believe they would bolt right up as long as your also have the rock slider which the steps bolt onto to.
Any idea what the part number of the steps would be? I'm looking for something to bold onto my badlands rock rails.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really an informed opinion, but when I picked up my Badlands bronco yesterday the dealership was pulling their showroom Bronco Raptor inside from their outdoor display. I was surprised how large the Raptor seemed versus the standard Bronco. Not sure if they are using the same basic chasis, but my reaction to your question is that I would question whether it would fit at all.

OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I found out to get the steps you need the rock rail as well. My dealer is looking this up. Don't have a price. I'm hoping it's cheaper the the Rock Engineering steps. They are a great step, but looking to save a few $$. Once I find all the details I will post back.

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I found out to get the steps you need the rock rail as well. My dealer is looking this up. Don't have a price. I'm hoping it's cheaper the the Rock Engineering steps. They are a great step, but looking to save a few $$. Once I find all the details I will post back.
Been trying to find this out for months and the part number has still not been given. If your dealer is able to figure it out I will be surprised and also interested.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
vzqhsg

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
A guy could get creative and drill and mount the steps onto the current rail. Or install the nutzerts that the steps bolt into. Iag has a set of full length boards that go on the stock rock rails. They are north of $700 I believe
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair
I looked at these steps before. These are a choice, but they don't drop down as far as I would like. That's the other thing I need to know about the Raptor set. The above are nice steps.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are the same as the Everglades ones, they were several thousand dollars CDN when I got a quote from my local dealership. This included the steps and the rail, as it is different than the standard Bronco rock rail.
Sponsored