Sponsored

Will sasquatch wheels and tires fit on a stock bronco no lift?

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BWepps how much poke do you have? Switching my stock big bend wheels and tires with SAS wheels and tires like yours.
If I had to guess, I'd say it's about 1.5 - 2.0" of poke. I'm installing the Ford front mud flaps as the snow is just spraying up the sides of the doors.
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my wife ordered a big bend 2 door and has zero aspirations to ever go offroad. Will she be able to fit my sasquatch wheels and tires with no lift? This will literally be a mall crawler in the truest sense. Please help those that have tried. Thanks everybody. For the record this pic is strictly for attention, but happens to be almost exact to my wifes build. Thanks again

9ACA3BF1-C6E0-44D9-92BC-2EE41921C9C0.jpeg

I think a better fit would be the Optional Badlands Wheels (Beadlock Look) and Tires on your base height Bronco. My buddy did this on his Base Bronco and it looks awesome!

This would give you the same look as the Sasquatch wheels and a much better 285/70/17 BFG Tire. No Poke either.

Also, I assume you have 3.73 gears in the Axles. You will loose a lot more perceived power with the Sasquatch set-up. It will not be as fun to drive.

Last edited:

TallDude

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Y’all that went to the 35’s, how’d that impact MPG?

wongjitsu

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Will sasquatch wheels and tires fit on a stock bronco no lift? SmartSelect_20230715_102415_AutoTrader

Thank you everyone for your tips. Here's the result of what I did- installed wildtrak rims and tires, took out the crashbars, and installed sasquatch flares (apparently it's illegal in BC to have tires poking out).

My spare tire is squeeking though whenever I go up on an incline.

Planning to go on a light trail, do you think the spare tire needs reinforcement?
Sponsored