Sponsored

Will the 2 door rear seats be removable?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1594873664695.png

I don’t think the dude folded them properly. Myself and others have stated that the cushion folds first and then the seat backs.
Thanks for the pic. I think maybe the front seats were too far back so they’ll go flat, but still stepped up.

Not what I was hoping for, but was kinda what I was thinking from my last post. They better have made it easy to take out the seats and that the floor looks decent and flat with them removed.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I’m almost positive the front seats are slid all the way back for photo shoots. It would be hilariously pointless for the seats to fold like this.

Sponsored

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would really like to see confirmation that the seats are easily removable in the 2-door from Ford, so the extra cargo space can be used for overlanding. Hoping for some clarity soon!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would really like to see confirmation that the seats are easily removable in the 2-door from Ford
Those rear seat brackets look YOUGE....there would need to be a way to remove them...then have something fill the footwell to level out the space. I hope Ford can 'splain this to me before December

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would really like to see confirmation that the seats are easily removable in the 2-door from Ford, so the extra cargo space can be used for overlanding. Hoping for some clarity soon!
They fold 4" flat another thread says, with slight incline. Perfect distance to have the tailgate option and then it's flush

Sponsored

takethecannoli

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They fold 4" flat another thread says, with slight incline. Perfect distance to have the tailgate option and then it's flush
That was specific to the 4 door, the 2 door is supposed to at least fold 50-50, not 60-40.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, with a socket wrench. They aren't quick disconnect.
Exactly! How do you guys think the seats get there? Of course they are removable. Dust off your pink toolbox and go to the garage!
Sponsored