John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Second toy vehicle.

Daily is AMG wagon, although the Bronco gets better gas mileage… so maybe I should switch. 😬
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a weekend fun vehicle

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Although not my “primary” car it is my DD. 2.3 4banger with an auto, 4 doors and soft top. It does have a rear locker for the piss poor winters we get up here but it’s not going to be used off road at all. Just a fun DD I like.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My current only car is a 2016 “Dodge” (really some weird FIAT/Alfa Romeo/Mercedes Benz/Hyundai/Chrysler mongrel) Dart. I usually work on construction sites, often with very rough terrain to cross getting in and out of them. I have yet to encounter anything that my Dart couldn't cross, but I've often had to cross stuff that it was clear that my Dart would very much prefer to stay away from, if it had the choice, and I've often been afraid that I'd either break my car, or get it stuck.

That's a major part of my motive for wanting the Bronco, to have a vehicle that is not nearly so scary to drive in and out of rough construction sites. The washout interior will be very nice, too, given how much construction-site dirt winds up inside my Dart, and how difficult it is to clean that out.

So, for my rough-terrain needs, the Bronco is admittedly, rather serious overkill. Especially since wanting the washout interior, being hard-set on some of the options that are in the High Package at the lowest, and wanting some of the features in the Lux package, my choice is narrowed to the“Extreme Off-Roading” Badlands trim. If I could have had the washout interior and the Lux package on the Base, or perhaps even better yet, a much more of an à la carte selection of the specific features I actually want, I might very well have gone with that.

I'm buying the Bronco to take me places where I need to go, that my Dart can take me, but would really rather not. Once I have my Bronco, I'll be itching to find places that it can take me, that my Dart absolutely cannot.

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not a daily driver.
I don't drive daily.
I quit working at the end of this past June.
It probably will be my primary vehicle.I kind of don't want to get rid of my 2016 Taurus. It drives and rides great.The 3.5 engine is a sweet runner.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco will be my daily driver, although I don't drive everyday. It will replace my 2019 Ranger Lariat. I plan on trading, but also checking values with CarMax, Carvana, etc. If I don't like the numbers, I will just sell outright after I take delivery of the Bronco. But, as I've learned from others on here, I'm not going to sell my Ranger because I have a build week.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco is replacing my Bronco Sport as my daily driver though working from home I'm not really doing that much daily driver right now. My second vehicle is a 2019 Mazda Miata RF 30AE so the Bronco is heaps more practical than the Miata...except maybe in the MPG department. They are both fun to drive but in very different ways.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Daily driver and will be replacing my 2019 Ranger FX4

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No clue yet as I love my current car, but I have a feeling that as fun as my little race car is she's not going to compare to this rig with the doors and top off. Only time will tell!
Sponsored