First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be poor but its hard to imagine a 40-60k vehicle as a toy. I'm amazed at the people who can serious wheel a brand new vehicle.
Don't confuse poor with financially sane. Sure, some people are rich (small %), though most see things differently when it comes to finances. I personally would rather dump most of my income into things that appreciate, but you have others that are okay with the opposite. I asked a dealer once - how are these regular dudes that work regular jobs affording these $90k trucks that are more than their house payment x 2. He said -"they live in them more than their house" (for work).
Sponsored

Wheelsick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wish I could call one vehicle a daily... unloading all these to simplify making room for his & hers Broncos.
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver 81A5A30F-FC4B-49E0-9F51-F6B73CDCB759

LeRoy712

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tahoe RST, 04 Yukon, 15 Infiniti Q70s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco will a multi-purpose toy for us. Taking up to the cabin, running some trails and open desert running. Plus next year I’m going to need to buy a vehicle for business write off purposes according to my accountant. My daily is a 2016 Chevy Tahoe LTZ.
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver 086155BD-A00E-4EAC-84B7-9E70329C12B2

Sponsored

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My daily got smashed while parked. Then I ran over a deer carcass on the highway. I’d say I’m ready for something new.

CCCBFF20-8957-43F4-863E-F90A9B23207C.jpeg

4302E095-D3B6-4B7E-8E42-CC91686401F9.jpeg

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... how are these regular dudes that work regular jobs affording these $90k trucks that are more than their house payment x 2. He said -"they live in them more than their house" (for work).
Either they finance them for an insane period or their jobs may pay a per diem for them. Either work or priorities, I've seen Platinum trucks parked by houses that do not cost much more. I wrote mine off of my taxes in 2018, saved a dime or two. Some management jobs will pay 1,000's a month if the truck is less than 2 years old, more than cover the payment, fuel, and maintenance costs. Easier to bill the end client than go through the trouble of buying/leasing a truck for you.

20190207_153322%5B1%5D-L.jpg

At this point in my life I have a fleet just sitting. I'm a gear head anyway and have funds at most times. The Bronco will be a toy, but I'm sure I will drive it a lot till the new wears off and then it will be parked by the rest for years.

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2019 Ranger XLT FX4 w/2" Fox suspension. This is a 3-year lease, so I won't be getting my Bronco till 2022.

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver HV2

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver B74600FB-6924-4993-AF60-472B6D8E580E

18 manual gt is DD 8 months a year. I have a 2015 f-150 for bad weather.

Sponsored

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco will be my toy replacing my Camaro.

For now, 16 Camaro 2SS is my sunny day daily
09 Suzuki SX4 is my rainy and snowy day daily
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver 1
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver 2
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver 3

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My current DD is this Honda Element (manual 4WD 2.4), but i'll sell it if I end up getting the Bronco

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_2314.JPG

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_0258

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm trading my current daily (little Nissan) for the Bronco and keeping my other toy (BMW E46), but with the Bronco, I'll have two toys and no true daily driver.

The Bimmer & Bronco will share daily driver duties and toy duties with the 50/50 depending on the day, weather, maintenance status, and preference at the given moment. I'll drive the Bronco 100% when I want a convertible or whenever the BMW is parked in the garage for service & maintenance, or when I don't want to go fast around corners :ROFLMAO:. It should be pretty easy to remember which vehicle I'm driving!

Bronco will also take over camping & skiing duty from the Alltrack (my wife's daily) which does both activities respectably but is getting a little small for 3 kids & a dog. Bronco will also take over all runs to the hardware store!

The green Ranger in the third photo is my most recent Ford on the day it sold.

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_3711

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_3785 2

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_3586

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_4165.JPG

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_4603.JPG

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_7110

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
20200307_095040.jpg

Just kidding, but I'm too lazy to scroll and find a pic of my car.
I see your 172 and raise you one AA5B. :) DD actually in background.

Ford Bronco Will the Bronco be your toy? if so share a picture of your daily driver IMG_1236.JPG