Sponsored

Will the Bronco Raptor will be 4 door only?

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You didnt know? Children run the world now. They demand doors. Sad, sad, sad.
You said it! The argument against a 2 door is weak. Going fast off road is not conducive to a street driven vehicle.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Either way. Speed and short wheelbase aren’t great friends.
116 is still short AF for high speed maneuvering with that ground clearance, that's a BS excuse.

Ford just can't be bothered to offer it in 2door because they don't expect to sell enough to make the R&D etc worth it.

I'd bet the only reason they even bothered to pretend to offer the regular Bronco in 2door is because Jeep makes one. They sure as **** aren't trying very hard to build them.

Amcap76

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 2019 GT-350, 2004 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Ranger Raptor, F150 Raptor, Ranger Tremor, and F150/250/350 Tremor are all now only available in 4 door configurations. IIRC we have only seen 4 door test mules as well.

So that is leading me to assume its going to be 4 door only. Sad if true.
Ford Bronco Will the Bronco Raptor will be 4 door only? A57B2A06-B23F-4319-A8B9-F06919BDE275

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
116 is still short AF for high speed maneuvering with that ground clearance, that's a BS excuse.

Ford just can't be bothered to offer it in 2door because they don't expect to sell enough to make the R&D etc worth it.

I'd bet the only reason they even bothered to pretend to offer the regular Bronco in 2door is because Jeep makes one. They sure as **** aren't trying very hard to build them.
Lol. Ok. Feel better?
Sponsored