Sponsored

Will the "My Reservation, Order and Purchases" get renewed to reflect MY22 order?

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope someone can tell me what they have seen in their Ford account after re-ordering MY22 Bronco from MY21. Thanks!
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re-ordered last week 10/13, no change in online account. I'm not worried about it, the online account hasn't reflected my exact order, ever. My DORA is correct with my dealer though. BTW, I was just told that as of this past Friday, Ford had 1 million orders in their system across all of their lines. Soooooo, needless to say it does not come as a surprise to me that the online site hasn't been updated nor did I get an updated order e-mail.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Re-ordered last week 10/13, no change in online account. I'm not worried about it, the online account hasn't reflected my exact order, ever. My DORA is correct with my dealer though. BTW, I was just told that as of this past Friday, Ford had 1 million orders in their system across all of their lines. Soooooo, needless to say it does not come as a surprise to me that the online site hasn't been updated nor did I get an updated order e-mail.
Given that Ford sells approximately 900,000 F-150's per year, then on top of that all the Rangers, Explorers, Mustangs, and now Broncos, Maverick's, and Lightnings . . . then there is Escape, Edge, and Expedition . . . in my view it would be surprising if they didn't have 1 million vehicles on order across all lines. It's a good point, though, because of all the covid and global material delays orders are backing up in the industry as a whole, so the backorder number will probably be climbing throughout 2022. Our Broncos are somewhere in that bag of marbles!

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Let's rely on the "preview order" sheet, which only can be obtained from the dealers. Is it true that everyone gets priority code 99 in the MY22 order until Ford update them after October 28?

Another thing. Can we revise our own B6G profile after changing the trim in the new order?

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Given that Ford sells approximately 900,000 F-150's per year, then on top of that all the Rangers, Explorers, Mustangs, and now Broncos, Maverick's, and Lightnings . . . then there is Escape, Edge, and Expedition . . . in my view it would be surprising if they didn't have 1 million vehicles on order across all lines. It's a good point, though, because of all the covid and global material delays orders are backing up in the industry as a whole, so the backorder number will probably be climbing throughout 2022. Our Broncos are somewhere in that bag of marbles!
Since each of us have the preview order sheet printed by our dealers, Ford does have correct data on our order details. What's missing might be hiring a few good computer science majors to organize their database, so that it supports our individual Ford accounts with accurate data collection.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Let's rely on the "preview order" sheet, which only can be obtained from the dealers. Is it true that everyone gets priority code 99 in the MY22 order until Ford update them after October 28?

Another thing. Can we revise our own B6G profile after changing the trim in the new order?
My priority code is 10, at least on my DORA my dealer handed me last Wednesday.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Priority 10 on my preview done Saturday.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My priority code is 10, at least on my DORA my dealer handed me last Wednesday.
Could you tell me what DORA means? Thanks!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement. Comes from your dealer and lists the vehicle and all the options you have selected along with the cost, priority code and a couple other pieces of info.

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer manager told me that Ford sets the priority code for each of us. I doubt it. Do you know actually who sets the priority code? I had 99, 10, and 19 with my MY21 order at different times. I called a dealer guy then it got from 99 to 10, but I do not know who changed it to 19 later. ??????

Sponsored
OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Priority 10 on my preview done Saturday.
My dealer manager told me that Ford sets the priority code for each of us. I doubt it. Do you know actually who sets the priority code? I had 99, 10, and 19 with my MY21 order at different times. I called a dealer guy then it got from 99 to 10, but I do not know who changed it to 19 later. ??????

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer selects the priority code.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me that he was setting the priority code just prior to sending my 2022 order to Ford.

Ozark

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Verified the DORA for my 2022 conversion this past weekend with my dealer. I haven’t received an email confirmation from Ford, but as of this morning my Ford account has finally been updated to show my order is now for a 2022 Bronco.

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like the other posts have said, get your dealer to send you a dora sheet for your 22. In the tracker mine changed to 2022 but showed shadow black. Once I emailed them and the internet sales contact, I got an updated Dora a few hours later and the info on the tracker now shows the right color.
Sponsored