Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Will the new Bronco impact the early Broncos crazy valuations over the last 10 yrs? Only asking because was saving for an EB for like 10-12 yrs ago before they got crazy in price. I hit up Barrett Jackson every yr and some of the prices on some of the EBs are redic for what they are.

Once the new Bronco was announced I was out for an EB and 100% in for a new one. I know they are completely different trucks however new ones you don’t to worry about breaking down.

Hopefully the EBs drop a bit and I could afford a nice one of those to someday.
Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All the Broncos are stupidly priced right now.

I have been watching BII’s and they are hard to sneak up on too.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the reintro of the new Bronco will just make more collectors want to get their hands on a cherry 60s or 70s early one.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the new Bronco impact the early Broncos crazy valuations over the last 10 yrs?
No.

Oh, you wanted a longer answer? ? Looking at other classic vehicles, I've not seen where a newer model has affected the price of the classics. What seems to have the biggest effect is when people who grew up with the classics age to a point where they have the means and dreams to own one again. Baby Boomers were the major force behind classic car prices but they're aging out in favor of Gen X. Another factor is that certain types of vehicles become more popular. Muscle cars had their wave. It seems to be the 4x4's time now.
Sponsored