Sponsored

Will they make a flush light bar for over the windshield????

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dawn and dusk make rock lights a must...
Sponsored

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reviving this thread :)

I'm assuming the factory top-mounted light bar requires the purchase and installation of the roof racks as well? From the B&P pics it looks like it installs directly onto the racks... This means it can't be used with the soft top bimini?

Hence an aftermarket solution would be the only way to go if I wanted that top light bar with the top off, unless I'm missing something and someone else here knows a bit more than I do!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm assuming the factory top-mounted light bar requires the purchase and installation of the roof racks as well? From the B&P pics it looks like it installs directly onto the racks... This means it can't be used with the soft top bimini?

Hence an aftermarket solution would be the only way to go if I wanted that top light bar with the top off, unless I'm missing something and someone else here knows a bit more than I do!
At worst it might be some time with your ingenuity (or a local hot rod body shop) and the roof rack windshield covers off. It the rack can use them then you can certainly make a mount for lights only. The trick is to get it "looking right" and not having any extra moisture/dirt getting in there.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Skunk Ape hunting?
Nope. I don’t think there’s any around the FL area. :ROFLMAO: Just riding trails and dunes around our areas with friends and beverages. Every now and then we might spot light for hogs, coyote, and rabbit.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just remember these light bars are legal off road only. many jurisdictions even require covering them when on road.
RRRighhttt (dr evil voice) - My Termignoni exhaust on my Ducati says "race use only" on it too - LOL.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You do not need the roof rack to have the light bar. There are special mounting brackets that go on the panel above the windshield for the lightbar. No need for the roof rack.

Sponsored

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just throwing out FWIW, theres a light bar for the JL that sits inside the windshield, at the top. I believe it seals to the windshield so supposedly doesn't shine inside the JL. Dont know how good it works. Some company might make something similar for the Bronco.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RRRighhttt (dr evil voice) - My Termignoni exhaust on my Ducati says "race use only" on it too - LOL.
It’s much more obvious to the annoyed cop when it’s a blinding 40 inch light bar.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fog/white out lights are not going to do me much good up there...

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will they make a flush light bar for over the windshield???? 1605398708981

KC HiLites already makes an A-Pillar system for Jeep so I suspect we'll be seeing one. I like the old school round look and the fact that they are modular vs a single light bar unit. Also allows for different beam spread and switching options.
How much light comes into the cab with a setup like that?

I had 4 110watt IPF halogens on a rack, they put so much light in the cab I couldn't see out, could only see my own reflection in the window.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at not having the roof rack. But would like a overhead light bar that does not stick up over the roof?
I think there's a rigid bar located in the accessories catalog. I'm sure you can find it with a search
Sponsored