Sponsored

Will this new Ford Bronco be your first Bronco?

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I've wanted a gen 1 for years, but the prices are asinine for them. So glad ford decided to remake the OG.
Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This will be my first drivable Bronco. The ‘66 I have (in my avatar) has been reduced to just a chassis. I’ll build it at some point after I get this one bought and finish my ‘36 Ford project. I’m looking forward to driving this one a lot. Not only will it be my daily driver but I’m thinking lots of trips with it.

Steve-0

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This will be my first. We spend most of the summer weekends at a beach. I'll still need my Duramax to pull the fifth wheel to the shore but every weekend thereafter will be in the Bronco.... If and when it's built.... At this point it may be summer 2022 :(

OP
OP

Deleted member 20241

Oh, after enough time you'll see why I quipped about the poll. We seem to have polls on everything. Even polls about polls, and polls about polls regarding polls. It's pretty funny.
Got it. Now that I go deeper into this site as a rookie I see what you mean. Maybe it’s time to do a poll on why we do
polls! ✔

Take care -
and thanks again .

OP
OP

Deleted member 20241

How great to see folks getting the new Bronco as a first time Ford owner, first four wheel drive rig, first new vehicle and all that goes with it, or even the hearty folks that are still ordering and enjoying the manual transmission rigs..........✔

I am really enjoying the stories and pix of Broncos old and new. Thanks ✔🇺🇸

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my first Bronco. As a teenager I always wanted a 2 door “full size” SUV, either 90’s era Bronco or Blazer/Jimmy. After college I had a 1999 Ford Explorer which was a great car for its first 6 years and 145,000 miles.

Then electrical problems forced me to sell it. I went with a luxury sports coupe (Infinity G35 with manual 6 speed). After that went to an Audi Q5 which was an amazing car and the most dependable car I have ever owned. Sold it with 245,000 miles. Bought my current Volvo XC60 SUV, and it has been loaded with problems. Can’t wait to get rid of the Volvo and get my 2 door manual Bronco.

I am likely to be a 2022 build, and if Sasquatch becomes available for the manual, I will certainly upgrade to that.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes and It will be my first Ford!

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
This will be my 3rd. I had a '91 5.0 in high school/college and bought a '90 with a Windsor back in 2011 or so. I sold the '91 in 2000 because I bought a 2000 Lightning and didn't really drive the Bronco much - I felt bad letting it sit. I had plans to restore the 1990, but eventually sold it to a friend so he could fix it up for his son to drive at 16.

This was my 1991. I put a 4" lift and 33 x 12.50 BFG M/Ts on it. It was an awesome vehicle for a high school/college kid.
Ford Bronco Will this new Ford Bronco be your first Bronco? bronco

Ford Bronco Will this new Ford Bronco be your first Bronco? pic

OP
OP

Deleted member 20241

To answer my own question....... Yes if I go Bronco, it would be my first. But now the Dearborn boys and girls have thrown in the MAVERICK rig and that has entered into the mix.
What to do? Nice to have a great choice.... ✔🇺🇸

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This will be number 3 for me, my first car was a 1979 Bronco and then I got the 1977 I'm working on now.