Sponsored

Will we all need counselling before we get the Vehicle.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used to live a stress free life.Payed my dues then retired. Then Ford says “ hey we are bringing back the Bronco. I had a reason to live. Then we wait and wait and wait. Several yrs go by and hey there is an actual unveiling. Then we wait and wait you get the idea. Then we wait for the BP. Now we wait for the order banks. All this time the speculation and online chatter of this vehicle is unbelievable. Seems to be a vehicle every one wanted until Ford started throwing the GT500,new F150,Mach E,Ranger etc at us to see if we would hold true to a Bronco purchase. Now i read stories about Bronco going to ship to South America in 2021. How’s that going to happen. Ford you have to many irons in the fire and while catering to the many you are pissing off the real customers that will actually buy this particular vehicle. Sorry that i sound like a lunatic but i owe it all to Ford.

P.S. if you think about options and only the ones they want you to have, get ready for a nervous breakdown. What Say You
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used to live a stress free life.Payed my dues then retired. Then Ford says “ hey we are bringing back the Bronco. I had a reason to live. Then we wait and wait and wait. Several yrs go by and hey there is an actual unveiling. Then we wait and wait you get the idea. Then we wait for the BP. Now we wait for the order banks. All this time the speculation and online chatter of this vehicle is unbelievable. Seems to be a vehicle every one wanted until Ford started throwing the GT500,new F150,Mach E,Ranger etc at us to see if we would hold true to a Bronco purchase. Now i read stories about Bronco going to ship to South America in 2021. How’s that going to happen. Ford you have to many irons in the fire and while catering to the many you are pissing off the real customers that will actually buy this particular vehicle. Sorry that i sound like a lunatic but i owe it all to Ford.

P.S. if you think about options and only the ones they want you to have, get ready for a nervous breakdown. What Say You
Da Da Da That’s all Folks!

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but those will all have MIC tops

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I already needed counseling. Atleast Ford gives me someone to blame.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now i read stories about Bronco going to ship to South America in 2021. How’s that going to happen.
Ford vehicles are not being shipped to S America, they're being built at a Ford Argentinian factory.

Maybe you're looking for stress...

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why bring back a thread from last year with a negative reply?? Oh wait.. 🤦‍♂️

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought 6G was my therapy. ☹

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Bronco stress" allows you to channel your energy into a superfluous thing.
It eats up your "stress bandwidth" like watching sports or an intense movie/book does.
That way, you are not stressed as much about things you cannot control and are more important.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a therapist. I am just a random poster.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
People are good at finding ways to make themselves unhappy. And good at buying unhappiness, because everything you own, in some way owns you.

So yeah, for some people, the new Bronco will bring all kinds of angst and unhappiness. It already has to some extent with FE interiors (Navy Pier, lol), MOD vs MIC hardtops, etc.

Wait for the future complaints about various top leaks and noises. "I paid 60k for this Bronco and I expected blah blah ...".

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My old boss always used to say "waiters get the best tips".:unsure:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I understand your South America comment. Seems if they pay for it, Ford should sell them one.

Definitely much more of a daily need in Central and South America for a true off roader that is comfortable on loose ground since there is a lot of loose ground down there compared to here.

Not a lot of mall crawling in El Salvador, Mexico, Chile, or Brazil, so off road is life down there and in the Middle East. Those two areas should actually get Bronco first, not us. I've been down there for vacation and it's an off road paradise with mountains, shelf roads, good food, nice people, wonderful cultures, and lots of fun. Try it.

Anyway, it's just a car. Sure, It'll be one you love, but I've loved every vehicle I've owned because these have all been deliberate purchases; this Bronco will be no different.

New cars can stress you in worrying about others hitting you, where to park, break ins, etc. Ultimately what will happen will happen because it's out of your control for the most part.

Relax, remember your blood pressure and your heart and have a drink.

Embrace this butterfly feeling. When you get old, it's rare to have something to anticipate that gets your blood boiling.

So smile and enjoy!

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's why I refuse to jump into the blender of trying to get a 2021 or 22. By 2023 they will have a few of the bugs worked out, production will be up, selection will be better. But the panic of the roll out is fun to watch, from a distance.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stressed/unhappy/pissed-off with the new Bronco, NO...frustrated with Ford and the process so far, YES but staying positive... life is too short to be stressed over a vehicle.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So instead of the Rodeos, use the Ford Pass for therapy? I think you need that calming thread from a few days back. Grab onto something, we're gonna get thru this! lol

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying not to think about any of it because I sit back and see what the cost is, what other vehicle options I have or the fact I already have 4 cars and don't really *need* a $50k vehicle. If I think too much I'll just wimp out and I'm the kind of guy that doesn't take a shit without a plan.

My wife and I deserve this.
Sponsored