Sponsored

Will we get $1100 Ford pass once we change to Soft top?

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To a point- each is impacted differently. Isn't this Goodwill stated in the OP post? This said nothing about tops.
No, it's been corrected and posted here in this thread. The 200k was for WT, FE, and dual top res holders, not to be confused with the 62k for just buying a Bronco. If you took delivery of your BaseSquatch and do in fact have 262k points, then you got a nice freebie from Ford.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, it's been corrected and posted here in this thread. The 200k was for WT, FE, and dual top res holders, not to be confused with the 62k for just buying a Bronco. If you took delivery of your BaseSquatch and do in fact have 262k points, then you got a nice freebie from Ford.
They did give it to some other non mod/dual top having people . I’ve been there argued that there’s no rhyme or reason to who they give it to. It should be for everyone.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just took delivery of mine this week (Tuesday). I originally ordered MIC only and changed to Soft Top in April.

I received 200k points yesterday.
I did the same, but only got 42k points.

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you reserve last year?
Yes, just not in the first 2 days.

Edit, looking back at email traffic it looks like I switched to soft top in May, not April like I remembered. Not sure if that has a factor in the point difference.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes it is nice. The OP’s reference I think is from the new (8-25 ) Bronco Q & A that Ford pulled down today. Take it how you want but Ford was / is giving out more than the 42k + 20k. Again please read the OP. It’s a different rewards than the TOP 200k.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's pretty crazy, cause that amount of points equals quite a bit of free money. I would be pissed if I didn't get them!

Sponsored

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m wondering since I took over an early order that was canceled will I get anything at all or will it still goto the guy the reservation was under? Or once I buy it and it’s in my name will I get swag and points? I do still have a reservation in my name too. I’m ok if not bc I got to take his spot but just wondering if I shld b on the look out for something.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are the soft top switch points - 200K showing up automatically after delivery or is there something we need to do to get the process going? Like show the dealer the email.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer needs to manually claim points at the time of delivery. Whether it's the 20k or 200k. That's why some who didn't order a mod top recieved it anyways. I haven't even received my extra 20k yet and called fordpass rewards 3 times now.
Sponsored