Sponsored

Will we get an estimated delivery date at time of order?

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve never ordered/reserved a vehicle before, so I don’t know how this works exactly, and I’ve not seen anything addressing this elsewhere on the forum. Will we get some rough idea on expected delivery window when orders are placed, sometime shortly thereafter, or will it be “hang tight” and radio silence until sometime shortly before expected delivery?

Delivery window beginning in June 2021 and potentially (likely) Into 2022 is a pretty wide berth even the cable guy is envious of.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think we will know much until the VIN is issued then I believe more of a timeline will be issued..
I could be way off base though?

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally you would be able to get a rough idea but this is a little bit different since the order can be placed before production has started. It may be January sometime before a rough delivery timeframe could be known.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've ordered vehicles before, they should give you a rough idea of the timeline

My manufacturer gave me a link where I could check progress to see if it was built or in paint, or complete, on a boat, etc... It was fun watching my cars get built via that link.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard somewhere that the timeline was "Order in December. Dealerships will contact you around February with an estimate delivery date.", or something to that effect. Anybody else recall something along those lines?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have ordered 3 fords and it varies. Sometimes you will get it in 8 weeks and sometimes 4 months. I know guys that have waited over 6 months.

I can’t wait until guys here place their orders. There is a process where orders in the order bank will be picked up immediately and there are orders that never get picked. And when you get your VINs you will be able to see your window sticker 7 days after you get assigned a vin. And then you can track your order. Everyone here will lose their minds and it will be so much fun. Lol

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
depends on the salesman. You get a bad one and you will never hear from them until your vehicle hits the lot.

I heard somewhere that the timeline was "Order in December. Dealerships will contact you around February with an estimate delivery date.", or something to that effect. Anybody else recall something along those lines?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My manufacturer gave me a link where I could check progress to see if it was built or in paint, or complete, on a boat, etc... It was fun watching my cars get built via that link.
That is almost "window sticker worthy" if you plan on keeping the vehicle for a long time. Nice little sub-story about the gestation period of your truck.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve never ordered/reserved a vehicle before, so I don’t know how this works exactly, and I’ve not seen anything addressing this elsewhere on the forum. Will we get some rough idea on expected delivery window when orders are placed, sometime shortly thereafter, or will it be “hang tight” and radio silence until sometime shortly before expected delivery?

Delivery window beginning in June 2021 and potentially (likely) Into 2022 is a pretty wide berth even the cable guy is envious of.

Thanks in advance!
Ford Bronco Will we get an estimated delivery date at time of order? 36744D01-748E-45FF-9E75-0C0C1566A5B2

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That sounds pretty close to the Bronco order progress tracker on your Ford.com account.

Ford Bronco Will we get an estimated delivery date at time of order? ADB4446E-097F-4A26-AF24-4658F13CD04E

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Imma say no.
It's been set up to avoid needing to provide that. I'm guessing the closest you 'might' get is = spring, summer, fall, winter, 2022

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, that was in one of Ford's communications. Order in December. Hear from the dealership in Feb/Mar about delivery date estimate. Of course that may have been when it was April delivery. As others have said, once the VIN is assigned to your car, that's when the magic starts happening and you can get a more relevant estimate.
Sponsored