Sponsored

Will we have an idea of delivery date when we order in December?

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Notice it says "approximate", when I ws frequenting the Tremor forums there were a lot of guys ordering. As the order is placed,You get an estimated date that production will start and delivery ..... you'll get notices as your order works its way through the system, including when the build actually starts and of course a better idea of when it will ship and get delivered.

At some point in the process, a VIN is issued..... at that point, no further changes will be allowed to that order. That unit is being built and if you take a pass on it, it goes into dealer stock and you lose your place in line. Not a big deal for the Tremor guys, but for the Bronco, it may set you back a very long time....6 months maybe, judging by their delivery statements at this point.

This is just what I can recall from those guys and may be way off base regarding the Bronco...
Correct

When you have selected the package, options and color we will email the build out sheet with full pricing on it..

Then you will make sure it is correct, then you sign and send back to authorize it is to your specifications

We put the Bronco in the Order Bank and order the car when they can be processed.

When the Bronco comes in we arrange time for visit, or finalize paperwork for out of state

Arrange getting your Bronco from our Corral to yours.
Can pricing be given before 10/31 if we give specs/options? you know why I'm asking
Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sure hope so, that is entirely up to Ford..
Seriously....waiting for this damn build/price launch is like watching paint dry. On a cool, overcast humid day! ??

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

An email I received as well....remote ordering

Madison, WI

C98A4F06-1F55-410A-88A2-8F30CC63FD63.png

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that really sounds good hope that's true
I work at a dealership. I also ordered one too. As a dealer at this point we can only see how many people have placed an order with our dealership. We do have contact information that shows as an internet lead on the Ford site. We do not have any allotments to order any Broncos at all, only what the consumers are placing for orders. If a customer decides to back out, at that point the Bronco (if it has been assigned a vin) would end up as inventory on our lot. Ford is really putting it in the consumer's hands. I hope this helps clarify a bit more.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Notice it says "approximate", when I ws frequenting the Tremor forums there were a lot of guys ordering. As the order is placed,You get an estimated date that production will start and delivery ..... you'll get notices as your order works its way through the system, including when the build actually starts and of course a better idea of when it will ship and get delivered.

At some point in the process, a VIN is issued..... at that point, no further changes will be allowed to that order. That unit is being built and if you take a pass on it, it goes into dealer stock and you lose your place in line. Not a big deal for the Tremor guys, but for the Bronco, it may set you back a very long time....6 months maybe, judging by their delivery statements at this point.

This is just what I can recall from those guys and may be way off base regarding the Bronco...
So it's like a pizza from Domino's, a pineapple pizza
Sponsored