Sponsored

Will white interior or any other colors be available?

Medo-77

Wildtrak
First Name
Medo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So one of the things that truly made reserve a bronco was the marketing photos they used, especially the ones that displayed the white interior.

Fast forward to when they launched the build & price, I realized how bad are the the interior options for the Wildtrak.

Does anyone know if the white interior or any other color will be available beside the weird camo?

If not, is it possible to switch models? I’m thinking Badlands or Outer Banks. I’m not trying to go back in line if I cancel and re-order another model :D

Thanks!
Sponsored

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to change when you order. Only other option I see for Wildtrack is leather-trimmed vinyl with medium sandstone which didn't look like a bad option to me.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, white interior is not an option for the current model year on any trim. Maybe sometime in the future, different interiors may become available.

The trim level you chose at the time of your reservation is not locked in. You may change to other trim levels when you order your vehicle from your dealer. There is no need to cancel your reservation and make a new one.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, white interior is not an option for the current model year on any trim. Maybe sometime in the future, different interiors may become available.

The trim level you chose at the time of your reservation is not locked in. You may change to other trim levels when you order your vehicle from your dealer. There is no need to cancel your reservation and make a new one.
This.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

About 70% of the complaints on this forum stem from photos of this prototype. You're amongst friends. Lol

Ford Bronco Will white interior or any other colors be available? 2021-ford-bronco_100752216_h

Also, I think I saw Mike Levine comment about an all black option coming to the Wildtrak, but don't quote me on that.
I don't think that is true. We are trying to stop rumors from starting. The FE is getting one and that was all that was said.

Opossum

Black Diamond
First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think that is true. We are trying to stop rumors from starting. The FE is getting one and that was all that was said.

Yep, my bad. Didn't verify before posting. Edited accordingly.
Sponsored