First Name
Shadi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know a workaround or know of a company that sells or installs a winch on a Bronco Outer Banks with modular Bumper and Lux Package? I can't for the life of me find any company that does this. I've found several aftermarket companies that sell winches and mounts but I'm concerned they don't have relocation mounts for Front Camera, and all the Safety sensors like Parking and Collision warning sensors.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

May have to go with a Rear hitch-mounted winch if no solution.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rough Country

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know a workaround or know of a company that sells or installs a winch on a Bronco Outer Banks with modular Bumper and Lux Package? I can't for the life of me find any company that does this. I've found several aftermarket companies that sell winches and mounts but I'm concerned they don't have relocation mounts for Front Camera, and all the Safety sensors like Parking and Collision warning sensors.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

May have to go with a Rear hitch-mounted winch if no solution.
JCR Off-road winch plate and camera relocation kit with the DV8 ACC relocation kit is what I installed.
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-WP.html
https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6FCM.html
https://dv8offroad.com/collections/...co-adaptive-cruise-control-relocation-bracket

Sponsored

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
on the ACC relocation kit do you need to recalibrate the system for it to work correctly??

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can install just about anything that does not impede air flow as designated in a diagram posted a while back. So the sensors give you a warning every time you start up? Gotta be a fuse somewhere you can pull. Not like you can't drive with sensors blocked. Mine iced up several times this winter and yes annoying for a minute but didn't stop me from being able to drive

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cincicycles

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was the install process? Any issues? Iā€™m leaning towards this exact setup. Thanks for any insight you may have!
The winch plate install was the most difficult because I did it along, so it is doable with one person. Their video install guides are pretty good but I ran into a couple of snags. One was that when relocating the inner park sensors, after cutting away on the harness, my drivers side wasnā€™t long enough. I ended up splicing in an additional 4ā€ of wire to make it longe enough to reach the winch plate relocation spot. As for the front camera relocation, it pretty straight forward. However, the camera wire they provide is way too long. I ordered this after the fact that I will replace the long one with. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Antenn...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
The ACC relocation is pretty simple, but there is some cutting you have to do for it, itā€™s very minor.

CO_Lazy_Hiker

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The winch plate install was the most difficult because I did it along, so it is doable with one person. Their video install guides are pretty good but I ran into a couple of snags. One was that when relocating the inner park sensors, after cutting away on the harness, my drivers side wasnā€™t long enough. I ended up splicing in an additional 4ā€ of wire to make it longe enough to reach the winch plate relocation spot. As for the front camera relocation, it pretty straight forward. However, the camera wire they provide is way too long. I ordered this after the fact that I will replace the long one with. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Antenn...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
The ACC relocation is pretty simple, but there is some cutting you have to do for it, itā€™s very minor.
Have you had any issues with the acc after relocating it? Have seen some other comments that people had spotty performance, interested to hear your experience.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you had any issues with the acc after relocating it? Have seen some other comments that people had spotty performance, interested to hear your experience.
On my first road-trip after relocating the acc, there was one issue where it like lost the location of the car in front of me. Since then it worked really well. Itā€™s like it had to learn its new position. Iā€™ve had a lot of long road trips where it has worked flawlessly, even in heavy highway traffic.

CO_Lazy_Hiker

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my first road-trip after relocating the acc, there was one issue where it like lost the location of the car in front of me. Since then it worked really well. Itā€™s like it had to learn its new position. Iā€™ve had a lot of long road trips where it has worked flawlessly, even in heavy highway traffic.
Awesome, that is great to know! I am really struggling on winch options because I hate the idea of not using the modular bumper, just seems like such a waste to replace it but at the same time, the added functionality and just piece of mind with being able to get out of a sticky situation...

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, that is great to know! I am really struggling on winch options because I hate the idea of not using the modular bumper, just seems like such a waste to replace it but at the same time, the added functionality and just piece of mind with being able to get out of a sticky situation...
Yeah that's why I went with the winch plate. The modular bumper is so nice it would be a waste to swap it out. Also, check with JCR's website. I thought they were working on a mod to the winch plate that did not require relocation of the ACC and now its available.
Ford Bronco Winch on Bronco Outer Banks with Lux Package & Modular Bumper 1672513263435
Sponsored