Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
Just got this today 12,000 lb under 300.00 shipped to house,unfortunatly it came while gf was home and she saw it and got all crazy ..her birthday it on the 3rd oh boy i guess ill order another.
Great quality as nice as my warn has a badland badge that i took off i have an old jeep one for her.
Ford Bronco Winch option #1 20201201_154142
Ford Bronco Winch option #1 20201201_153932
Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean you don't want to pay 2500 for a ford warn winch! I'm doing the exact same thing but i am prob going with a smittybilt. I've used them in the past way back when i had a 4x4 and i trust the brand enough for as much as i will need to whip out a winch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hoofnmouth

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
You mean you don't want to pay 2500 for a ford warn winch! I'm doing the exact same thing but i am prob going with a smittybilt. I've used them in the past way back when i had a 4x4 and i trust the brand enough for as much as i will need to whip out a winch.
Yeah for 2500.00 you could buy the bar a round of winches.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

knowing the disposable quality of almost everything Harbor Freight sells, I'd be leery about buying a winch from them - I wouldn't want to get stuck in a situation where I needed it, and it doesn't work. Are they really worth getting?

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my understanding that its not $2500 just for the winch but includes the actual mount as well. How are you guys mounting your bronco winches until aftermarket catches up?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this today 12,000 lb under 300.00 shipped to house,unfortunatly it came while gf was home and she saw it and got all crazy ..her birthday it on the 3rd oh boy i guess ill order another.
Great quality as nice as my warn has a badland badge that i took off i have an old jeep one for her.
what's with the springs on each side of the solenoid box? Assume you'll relocate the solenoid box?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

knowing the disposable quality of almost everything Harbor Freight sells, I'd be leery about buying a winch from them - I wouldn't want to get stuck in a situation where I needed it, and it doesn't work. Are they really worth getting?
Lot's of reviews and youtube videos. The quality seems good. If you get one during a "sale" (they always seem to have 1 model on sale, just wait till yours makes it on that month) they are very inexpensive. I would add a synthetic line on the 8k lb. winch and have a relatively lightweight, very inexpensive winch.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my understanding that its not $2500 just for the winch but includes the actual mount as well. How are you guys mounting your bronco winches until aftermarket catches up?
I'm assuming aftermarket will be caught up in a matter of a few months. Until then, i will just be a little more careful when and where I am going.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for the link to the review. I was thinking about the HF one or a smitty myself. Will probably remote that HF top...good god that is a tall MF'er.

Actually wonder what the difference is between the 9 and 12k badland? Guess I will have to go to the HF store and see the size difference. For the price...12k is a bit of a no brainer but if the 9k is smaller I might go that route if the overall experience would be the same just less umph.
Sponsored

Last edited: