First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
An avid rock crawler from Florida, that's interesting...I live in British Columbia, right between the Rockies and Coastal mountains and have no issues with approach angle with this mount and my D rings fit just fine as well, only mall crawlers have these on when not off roading and the license plate has taken a beating and I really don't care what happens to it, any other creative concerns?
lol
Your lucky to live so close to rocks i have to travel with my coach 2250 miles to play for couple months twice a year in utah, enjoy yours i will do the same.
Sponsored

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did a factory tour the week before the Raptor was released to ship. They had hundreds lined up and ready to ship.

We crawled in and around the Raptor to see what parts should fit and which might not.

The front mod bumper is the same as the rest of production mod bumpers, just two-tone color. The front lower skid looked like the bash plates on previous models as well.

Your kit is spot on for the raptor, directions were correct and pretty easy install after watching video. Thanks for great product plus the bull bar i thought was nice as well. Cannot wait to wheel Raptor and your mount is super strong for flat towing, i did add the Lod rear bumper support for 2nd hooks really, if i break your mount i have bigger issues. The camera relocation was spot on as well, same as the parking sensor no errors from adaptive cruise but have not drove it far lol

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor jcr vs factory tow hooks

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor jcr winch mount and bar

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor side view winch mnt

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor lod back bumper brace

OP
OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Your kit is spot on for the raptor, directions were correct and pretty easy install after watching video. Thanks for great product plus the bull bar i thought was nice as well. Cannot wait to wheel Raptor and your mount is super strong for flat towing, i did add the Lod rear bumper support for 2nd hooks really, if i break your mount i have bigger issues. The camera relocation was spot on as well, same as the parking sensor no errors from adaptive cruise but have not drove it far lol
Thanks for posting and congratulations on a job well done. Looks great too!

I did an install winch plate/winch/camera and sensor relocation last weekend on a First Edition and it went really well. My winch plate is in the way, but my Raptor seems to be caught in “in production” limbo.

Any special twists on the raptor vs, the Bronco based instruction video I should look out for? We came up a little short on one parking sensor (may not have been FULLY stripped) and the other was barely long enough. Did you have much wiggle room left on yours? Lastly, any issues routing the winch power cables up to the battery?

I’m looking for anything that makes my life easier

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for posting and congratulations on a job well done. Looks great too!

I did an install winch plate/winch/camera and sensor relocation last weekend on a First Edition and it went really well. My winch plate is in the way, but my Raptor seems to be caught in “in production” limbo.

Any special twists on the raptor vs, the Bronco based instruction video I should look out for? We came up a little short on one parking sensor (may not have been FULLY stripped) and the other was barely long enough. Did you have much wiggle room left on yours? Lastly, any issues routing the winch power cables up to the battery?

I’m looking for anything that makes my life easier
Just couple things, so when i stripped the harness in the bumper you have to deal with halo lights wiring their video did not have> so i just stipped it way back start at passenger sensor then open it all the way to drivers sensor. then untangle the spagetti get all the slack to the drivers sensor you can. Passenger is no issue plenty long. you will not have the bundle hidden like it is from factory looking under the winch plate where the antenna is because you need the slack and halo wires.

end up with harness all the way to hole opening not hard to push in sensor from rear. the 10s warn winch is just long enough to reach battery you need every inch but ok, i did take little off the red plastic cover on the side with a dremal so it would close. Winch harness goes up my drivers headlight. You need a metric 10mm nut but for + battery terminal and small bolt for ground. cloth tape also makes it cleaner

take your time you be fine, i be happy to help if you need anything

OP
OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just couple things, so when i stripped the harness in the bumper you have to deal with halo lights wiring their video did not have> so i just stipped it way back start at passenger sensor then open it all the way to drivers sensor. then untangle the spagetti get all the slack to the drivers sensor you can. Passenger is no issue plenty long. you will not have the bundle hidden like it is from factory looking under the winch plate where the antenna is because you need the slack and halo wires.

end up with harness all the way to hole opening not hard to push in sensor from rear. the 10s warn winch is just long enough to reach battery you need every inch but ok, i did take little off the red plastic cover on the side with a dremal so it would close. Winch harness goes up my drivers headlight. You need a metric 10mm nut but for + battery terminal and small bolt for ground. cloth tape also makes it cleaner

Thanks! Great tips! Yeah the drivers side sensor was the one that came up short on our FE install. Sounds like you routed the winch cables like I did on the FE. I hooked the terminal lead over a coat hangar and pulled it up. It was easy but a little tight and was worried Raptor might have a surprise, glad to hear that went smooth. I used the cloth harness tape too…you’re right it was waaay easier! And thanks for the reminder on the battery terminal hardware, we couldn’t finish the install because we were short a nut and bolt.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor lod back bumper brace
That looks really good.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ll second this on the parking sensor cables are to short on both sides. I thought I had enough but the configuration of the sensor connection requires some extra length. I’m going to strip the wires as you suggested and hope they are long enough.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrapped mine up this weekend. JCR product is solid. The installation video was great, but lacked the detail for the Raptor. Just a few more steps involved with the wiring due to the additional Raptor style grill lights. Thanks to all who added guidance on this installation above.
Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor Winch1

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500. 2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wrapped mine up this weekend. JCR product is solid. The installation video was great, but lacked the detail for the Raptor. Just a few more steps involved with the wiring due to the additional Raptor style grill lights. Thanks to all who added guidance on this installation above.
Can you tell any difference in the 360 view or front view with the camera relocated

switz

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2022 Bronco Bad Lands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That looks really nice. Does the front camera stick out beyond the fairlead? It is hard to tell from this front picture.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the link. It doesn't look like there is support for ACC or Parking Sensor units. Or does it?
ACC is unaffected, just like the Ford Performance and all I had to do was drill (2) 1-1/8” holes and relocate the camera, works perfect!

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Winch solutions for your Raptor 55561072-CAE2-4A56-BC03-7BB38499CAD9
Sponsored