Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door badlands with mid-package… The rear passenger side door is having issues with the window. At first it wouldn’t close the last inch. Now it won’t retract and extend when you open/close the door. The impact is that the window does not seat in the seal but against the seal. I have 4K miles on the truck and this just started. Anyone else seen this? I unplugged and replugged the door power connector to see if that is an issue. I have done nothing with the truck that impact this, i.e. haven’t removed the door, haven’t messed with the settings, etc.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check the manual for the learning process for the windows.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door badlands with mid-package… The rear passenger side door is having issues with the window. At first it wouldn’t close the last inch. Now it won’t retract and extend when you open/close the door. The impact is that the window does not seat in the seal but against the seal. I have 4K miles on the truck and this just started. Anyone else seen this? I unplugged and replugged the door power connector to see if that is an issue. I have done nothing with the truck that impact this, i.e. haven’t removed the door, haven’t messed with the settings, etc.
Did you do the magic window reset?

Roll it all the way down and then keep holding for 3-4 seconds. Roll all the way up and keep holding for 3-4 seconds. Repeat twice within 30 seconds.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Roll it all the way down and then keep holding for 3-4 seconds. Roll all the way up and keep holding for 3-4 seconds. Repeat twice within 30 seconds.
May need to increase holding time from3-4 to 10 seconds, I can’t recall how long ford wants. But everything just said otherwise

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m worried about windows medium to long term. When I was younger when I slammed a car door my grandpa would say “It’s not a Chevy” Ha!

So I’m sensitive to door slamming. The doors are designed super light for obvious reasons. With window down seems like if someone slams light door, it could cause issues. I let the kids know it’s not a Chevy😆

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m worried about windows medium to long term. When I was younger when I slammed a car door my grandpa would say “It’s not a Chevy” Ha!

So I’m sensitive to door slamming. The doors are designed super light for obvious reasons. With window down seems like if someone slams light door, it could cause issues. I let the kids know it’s not a Chevy😆
Never driven a Subaru, eh?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never driven a Subaru, eh?
Sure have. Got one of those low ground clearance edition😆 My boys but driven many times. Great car that I ask he not treat it like a Chevy.
E992B756-765D-4523-9083-AB2EDAD94E87.jpeg

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is lowered 😉 that WRX is monster truck height.
Ford Bronco Window closing issue 1A8A9330-63E2-4712-B2DB-A14AE906BCF3
If I had a dollar for every time he’s told me the car I bought is “monster truck” height🤷 Need coil overs dad. Coil over your own wrx….ha!

Only if wvmtneer was her to express his disappointment 😆😆

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I was having this issue and this method solved the problem (i did it three times and held down and up for 10 seconds). thanks for the tip!

BroncoDawg

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2018 Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was having this issue and this method solved the problem (i did it three times and held down and up for 10 seconds). thanks for the tip!
Bump! Can confirm this method just worked for me as well.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you tried turning it on and off again.
Sponsored