Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guessing we’d have to go to a dealer to find out or is there no bulletin for this issue yet if that window button relearn doesn’t work?

for some, it seems to have worked. Wish I was one of them, tried like 10 times last night getting out to check every 2:(
If it doesn't work I'd try disconnecting the battery for about 10 min, hooking back up and checking to see if they've started working correctly, if not try the relearn. Still not working? Take to dealer and let them figure out why.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep. Get used to "double clutching" your doors open. A slight pull to activate the window but not pull open the door and then a second pull once the window has dropped.

I went SAS so my 3, 5, and 7 year olds can't reach the handles.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep. Get used to "double clutching" your doors open. A slight pull to activate the window but not pull open the door and then a second pull once the window has dropped.

I went SAS so my 3, 5, and 7 year olds can't reach the handles.
Same. There are other threads addressing dealer fixes (removing door panels to align the windows), but I’m not ready for that yet.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/window-getting-caught-when-opening-door.24948/
Sponsored