First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to try to explain this as best as I can. 2022 4dr bronco base was experiencing window rattle mainly on the driver side, or just the most apparent on driver side. Brought to dealer 2x - 1st time we just tightened everything up (still happening) 2nd time supposedly Ford had a fix (still happening) Now the shift or drop that happens upon entry I'm assuming is not always happening because when I go to shut the door it's as if the glass is being slammed up against something. There is no way to force this to engage properly to my knowledge. I have opened a claim with Ford. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is undoubtedly loosening up or harming whatever mechanism is within the window
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am going to try to explain this as best as I can. 2022 4dr bronco base was experiencing window rattle mainly on the driver side, or just the most apparent on driver side. Brought to dealer 2x - 1st time we just tightened everything up (still happening) 2nd time supposedly Ford had a fix (still happening) Now the shift or drop that happens upon entry I'm assuming is not always happening because when I go to shut the door it's as if the glass is being slammed up against something. There is no way to force this to engage properly to my knowledge. I have opened a claim with Ford. Is anyone else experiencing this? This is undoubtedly loosening up or harming whatever mechanism is within the window
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco's window issue on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This sounds like what was happening to my drivers window. Let me ask you this, when you roll the drivers window down does it recess completely in the window well like the other windows? Mine did not. After review my dealer determined the window motor needed to be replaced. they replaced it and that seemed to take care of the issues

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mines been doing this since day one. I’ve just come to terms with it by holding my arm against the window over bumps. Sucks I know.

• Wow
Reactions: 0ne

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had similar issue. The above link worked for me.

OP
OP
Cameronis1

Cameronis1

Base
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mines been doing this since day one. I’ve just come to terms with it by holding my arm against the window over bumps. Sucks I know.
This sounds like what was happening to my drivers window. Let me ask you this, when you roll the drivers window down does it recess completely in the window well like the other windows? Mine did not. After review my dealer determined the window motor needed to be replaced. they replaced it and that seemed to take care of the issues
I'll check not sure, I just know whatever may have been done is undone likely every time I shut my door at this point a bit unnerving. Going to try link and check the recess

OP
OP
Cameronis1

Cameronis1

Base
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco's window issue on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
I have a claim in with Ford vehicle going in again next Tuesday VIN 1FMDE5BH5NLB02186

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first time I rolled the drivers side window down, when the window was rolled up this approximately one inch piece of foam came out of the door and was stuck to the inside glass. There appears to be adhesive on one of its sides. By chance is this part of the "rattling window fix" that came loose? Texas went through weeks of triple digit temperatures, so with the A/C on, the windows were always up. When it gets back into the seventies I'll check for rattles.

Ford Bronco Window rattle/shift, now doesn't drop down the 1/4"upon opening IMG_2222.JPG

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Window reset procedure?
Do the reset/relearn procedure. Vehicle on, roll down window, hold switch in down position for 5 seconds, roll window up, hold switch in up position for 5 seconds.
https://www.wheelsjoint.com/ford-bronco-auto-windows-not-working-how-to-reset/
This literally happend to me this morning. My driver side window stop the inch auto drop. So when we close the door it would be outside on the weather strip. The driver windows also power auto up would stop working as well. I would have to hold on the up switch to roll up the window. Doing the reset, made it back to normal.

Wonder what caused the issue in the first place.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
This literally happend to me this morning. My driver side window stop the inch auto drop. So when we close the door it would be outside on the weather strip. The driver windows also power auto up would stop working as well. I would have to hold on the up switch to roll up the window. Doing the reset, made it back to normal.

So many mysteries with these Broncos

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
The first time I rolled the drivers side window down, when the window was rolled up this approximately one inch piece of foam came out of the door and was stuck to the inside glass. There appears to be adhesive on one of its sides. By chance is this part of the "rattling window fix" that came loose? Texas went through weeks of triple digit temperatures, so with the A/C on, the windows were always up. When it gets back into the seventies I'll check for rattles.

Ford Bronco Window rattle/shift, now doesn't drop down the 1/4"upon opening IMG_2222.JPG
Omg don’t tell me that is a legitimate “part” being used to fix this

OP
OP
Cameronis1

Cameronis1

Base
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll check not sure, I just know whatever may have been done is undone likely every time I shut my door at this point a bit unnerving. Going to try link and check the recess
At the dealer now had to open a claim, but couldn't replicate on site - it's really troubling we'll see what they say today

OP
OP
Cameronis1

Cameronis1

Base
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

Reset didn't work for me it's at the dealer this morning, but I couldn't duplicate on sight it's really unsettling as every time it happens it has to be loosening up and causing damage mechanically. Window is insanely loose upon opening more so than before.
Sponsored