Sponsored

Window sticker, production vin check questions.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree with someone who posted above that August 2nd is probably a parking place for a number of builds that have been "pushed" off the July shutdown weeks. I had a 7/26 date and now have a 8/2 PSP date. No window sticker. I had noticed a large number of 2 doors getting moved up, but not exclusively any particular rhyme or reason to who was being moved where.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 7/16 build date and thought the window stickers were produced a week before, but on a whim I checked today and it's there. I assume it's because of the shut down next week so they produced them early?

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question! I checked yesterday and saw no sticker and then this morning it was there. I have a July 12 build date scheduled. I’m super excited.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this happend lst night... I laughed... Remember my original date was 6/14 then 6/28... I called before 6/28 and knew I was moved.. Lol way to be late ford... But......... I checked this morning and I'm now moved to IN PRODUCTION no longer order confirmed! Yay

290E6D40-3E96-470B-A8FA-1081DBD5FEBD.jpeg

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next question... These are printed a week out... So does this mean there is a chance early delivery?

6B9B456D-0F0C-4167-B876-4CD4F26088B3.jpeg

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird. Still shows 8/2 though.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird. Still shows 8/2 though.
Yeah, so I was over thinking and talking with the wife.. So we know the WS comes out around a week before build.. I was thinking cuz of the shut down they pushed it out early.. But that mean the sticker would come out In a couple days? So the timeline is all goofed? Or it's built and sitting at map in the many pics of the holding area.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So this happend lst night... I laughed... Remember my original date was 6/14 then 6/28... I called before 6/28 and knew I was moved.. Lol way to be late ford... But......... I checked this morning and I'm now moved to IN PRODUCTION no longer order confirmed! Yay

Ford Bronco Window sticker, production vin check questions. 6B9B456D-0F0C-4167-B876-4CD4F26088B3
Hey, this happened to me, too! I received an email from Ford last night (7:30ish Chicago Time) saying my Bronco is in "Production" the week of 08/02! I just saw the email this morning! Originally, I was given the week of 06/21, then the week of 07/12, then the week of 08/02, then the DAY of 08/06, now the week of 08/02! So I'm hoping for a window sticker soon! I can't find the forum's VIN check link though! Fingers crossed!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, this happened to me, too! I received an email from Ford last night (7:30ish Chicago Time) saying my Bronco is in "Production" the week of 08/02! I just saw the email this morning! Originally, I was given the week of 06/21, then the week of 07/12, then the week of 08/02, then the DAY of 08/06, now the week of 08/02! So I'm hoping for a window sticker soon! I can't find the forum's VIN check link though! Fingers crossed!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has issued some stickers well before the blend date. My Bronco went into production on 7/2 and the sticker was issued the morning of 7/3. My blend date is 7/19. If everything goes okay, I should see it completed by 7/20.

Based off of that, I think they are just getting issued a little early when there is a down week since they are able to schedule farther out - it's still "technically" a week in advance, it's just not a "calendar week" but a "factory week."

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can also use

https://www.alumizilla.com/vot.php

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had just taken to bypassing checking emails or trying to call anyone about any updated production dates and just bookmarked my window sticker with VIN. Today, I was surprised/shocked that it actually populated.

Based off of that, I think they are just getting issued a little early when there is a down week since they are able to schedule farther out - it's still "technically" a week in advance, it's just not a "calendar week" but a "factory week."
This is what I think is happening, and I'm fine with that 😁

Baby steps, baby steps, but nice to see something even more concrete.
Sponsored