Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

QQ - I was a first week reservation and early order conversion. I finally got my Vin # few weeks ago along with the update that I am scheduled for production the week of 9/27. Any sense on when the window sticker will be available? Would love to see it and thinking it could be a sign that ‘my 4 dr OBX gets built as planned next week!
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
QQ - I was a first week reservation and early order conversion. I finally got my Vin # few weeks ago along with the update that I am scheduled for production the week of 9/27. Any sense on when the window sticker will be available? Would love to see it and thinking it could be a sign that ‘my 4 dr OBX gets built as planned next week!
About 7 days out from your ACTUAL production/blend date. So if you're scheduled on the 29th you should have a window sticker posted on the 22nd.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am scheduled for 9/23 and my sticker was viewable on 9/15. Just like Bandit said about 7-8 days.

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
About 7 days out from your ACTUAL production/blend date. So if you're scheduled on the 29th you should have a window sticker posted on the 22nd.
Where does the window sticker become available? ie in your main Ford account or on the (scheduled, in production, built) progress page? Thanks.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where does the window sticker become available? ie in your main Ford account or on the (scheduled, in production, built) progress page? Thanks.
Progress page just below your dealer info. Once it's available, there will be a link to your window sticker.

OP
OP
CJSOBX

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i have been checking the link from the tracker on Bronco6 page. Not sure if it flows into the Ford Account. My Ford account shows order in process, nothing about the schedule date, but the email from Ford that gave me my vin# tells me my order was scheduled for production the week of 9/27. My sense is the Ford account isn’t always updated timely. Could be wrong…

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1) have you confirmed with your dealer that you’re still 9/27? Most sept builds got pushed to Oct. i was 9/13 and now 10/11.
2) the window sticker link will populate in your tracker. (See pic, not my pic btw) You can also use the B6G tracker to pull it up and see if it’s ready.

2B0B2E81-CE6E-48CF-900F-1664E57F55FF.jpeg

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1) have you confirmed with your dealer that you’re still 9/27? Most sept builds got pushed to Oct. i was 9/13 and now 10/11.
2) the window sticker link will populate in your tracker. (See pic, not my pic btw) You can also use the B6G tracker to pull it up and see if it’s ready.

Ford Bronco Window Sticker 2B0B2E81-CE6E-48CF-900F-1664E57F55FF
Thank you..

Sponsored

theslide

Big Bend
First Name
Slide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thanks.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i have been checking the link from the tracker on Bronco6 page. Not sure if it flows into the Ford Account. My Ford account shows order in process, nothing about the schedule date, but the email from Ford that gave me my vin# tells me my order was scheduled for production the week of 9/27. My sense is the Ford account isn’t always updated timely. Could be wrong…
Ford is always on time.

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tracker reads owner registration vs. window sticker, did yours change from Owner registration to window sticker? My build date reads 10/11 and have a VIN #

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the in production tracker like above yesterday after I emailed my dealer and they told me 9/28 build day, so I have been refreshing my view window sticker (frequently) and hoping my window sticker will come online today.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll check Friday morning if anything has changed on my page and then again the Friday after that.
Sponsored