Sponsored

Windshield Mount Brackets for Pod Lights? (not light bar)

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone seen brackets that work for single pod lights, similar to Ford's SEMA Build?

Ford Bronco Windshield Mount Brackets for Pod Lights? (not light bar) Ford-Bronco-Badlands-Sasquatch-2-Door-Concept_07-1
Sponsored

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever find the lights?

OP
OP
imaginager

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing's turned up, yet.

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone seen brackets that work for single pod lights, similar to Ford's SEMA Build?

Ford Bronco Windshield Mount Brackets for Pod Lights? (not light bar) Ford-Bronco-Badlands-Sasquatch-2-Door-Concept_07-1
I'm pretty sure that those are just standard Rigid brackets that come with the Ford ditch light package (black brackets). They are 2" wide, same width as the plastic cover. You'd probably have to shave some clearance for the bracket arms to fit through and reinstall the painted plastic cover.

I thought about doing that, but was searching for info on how to remove the interior windshield plastics to extend power to the driver side light. I opted not to put lights up there, but am still searching for how to remove the windshield trim so that I can extend power to my dash cam (I don't have power rear view mirror). I'm sure it's easy but don't want to break the trim removing it...

Sponsored

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks pretty exciting to be honest. I love the idea of only a couple lights. Any idea when this will be available?
Should be up on our site this week. We have plenty on stock and I just received the boxes for shipping yesterday. Less than 2 weeks to your door.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Should be up on our site this week. We have plenty on stock and I just received the boxes for shipping yesterday. Less than 2 weeks to your door.
Cool! Thanks for the info. Last question, is there going to be an option for just the mounts and no lights? I'm generally a fan of more round style lighting and not afraid to make stuff work on my own, but everything out there now, puts the height of the light so high up it plays with my soft top and flaps. These look like they'd sit perfect and put the light more out in front of the windsheild. An option for just a the brackets would be STELLAR.

Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that those are just standard Rigid brackets that come with the Ford ditch light package (black brackets). They are 2" wide, same width as the plastic cover. You'd probably have to shave some clearance for the bracket arms to fit through and reinstall the painted plastic cover.

I thought about doing that, but was searching for info on how to remove the interior windshield plastics to extend power to the driver side light. I opted not to put lights up there, but am still searching for how to remove the windshield trim so that I can extend power to my dash cam (I don't have power rear view mirror). I'm sure it's easy but don't want to break the trim removing it...
There is a youtube video of a guy in FL that installs the Thinkware dash cam front and back and runs the power from the plug under the dash. Ford even makes a power plug cord. He gives the item # on the video. Pretty easy and he tucks the wire between windshield and plastic. Did mine in about 30 minutes and was easy and looks perfect. I think you can use the exact same install for any dashcam. I don't have the power mirror but this was easy and has the parking sensor when turned off.

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool! Thanks for the info. Last question, is there going to be an option for just the mounts and no lights? I'm generally a fan of more round style lighting and not afraid to make stuff work on my own, but everything out there now, puts the height of the light so high up it plays with my soft top and flaps. These look like they'd sit perfect and put the light more out in front of the windsheild. An option for just a the brackets would be STELLAR.
I’ll discuss a brackets only option today. These are specific to the body/bolt pattern of the D-SS so we include them as a package but design and manufacturing is what we do…should be easy enough.

bryan@blumak3d

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
blumak3d.com
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra, Z4M, K1600GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are planning on making other brackets now that we have the base designed. What lights do you plan on using?

Icypu

Everglades
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I want to run a set of hella xenon hids which kick LEDs butts.