AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The more and more I see pictures of people sitting in the driver seat, the more concerned I grow. Anyone above 6’ sit in the drive seat? Are you able to see out of the windshield without crouching down?

I’m 6’4” and bit concerned the seat will go low enough. Had that issue with the wrangler and a few other SUVs.
Sponsored

brut4s

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Pontiac GTO, 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, 2006 F-350 & 2019 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The more and more I see pictures of people sitting in the driver seat, the more concerned I grow. Anyone above 6’ sit in the drive seat? Are you able to see out of the windshield without crouching down?

I’m 6’4” and bit concerned the seat will go low enough. Had that issue with the wrangler and a few other SUVs.
I have the same concern. Driving a early Bronco is very irritating

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the same concern. Driving a early Bronco is very irritating
Yep, went with lower profile seats from Tom's bronco for my 72 because of that , and I'm only 6' .

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its a big deal if you ask me. I sold my 72 Land Rover Series 3 because I was looking at the top windshield crossbar all the time forcing me to crouch and that is a pain in the neck. The old trucks were undersized & not comfortable, I would assume Blue Oval had this point figured out.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its a big deal if you ask me. I sold my 72 Land Rover Series 3 because I was looking at the top windshield crossbar all the time forcing me to crouch and that is a pain in the neck. The old trucks were undersized & not comfortable, I would assume Blue Oval had this point figured out.
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? CC098A59-06AC-49E9-96FD-3468D1E07A33

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell, I'm used to crouching down and holding my neck and head different ways to see from work lol- visor lights, radar unit, dash cam, gps, etc., etc in a Ram. I'm more worried about cabin width.

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going to sit in one on the 1st, I'm 6'5" so hopefully all is good. Leg room is my main concern.
6'7" so following this thread. I bet there'll be plenty of adjustments for the driver's seat.

Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

6’4 also. Sat in one a few weeks ago. Felt great. Lots of headroom.

CDEE3039-6BF3-44E1-87A7-CE1D43B67790.jpeg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hear ya. Having to duck down to view some traffic lights with my Series III can be a pain. Thinking of modding to extend the windshield up higher. Don't know how some owners use those added sun visors, would be like looking out of a cave while driving. :eek:

Taller owners might find the new Bronco takes a bit of getting used to, at least compared to a more raked car windshield.

Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? SeriesVisorShade

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

6'5 here, 330Lbs, 32in inseam, 44in waist, size 15 shoes. Sat in a 4 dr OBX with power leather seats last friday. Much more room than expected. Also perfect windshield visibility for me, not too close to the roof as it is for me in a wrangler. Here are some pics with the seat all the way back and down. Even I don't need this much room, I would likely bring the seat forward some. I can't fit in a JL wrangler, so I am thrilled I will fit in the Bronco!
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2395
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2399
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2394
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2391
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2390
Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? IMG_2406
Sponsored