Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Today was the first time I have needed my windshield wipers for more than a quick swipe or two. When I turned the knob to continuous it wiped for approximately one minute and then started wiping intermittently. It did this on normal and on high. That’s the absolute last thing I want to happen when I need the wipers, especially in the freezing rain like it was today. I had to switch the wipers to another setting and then back just to keep from losing my windshield to ice buildup. I have gone through all of the settings and nothing seems out of place. Has anyone else seen something like this?
Sponsored

Miket5r

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CRV. 2013 Triumph Speed Triple
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today was the first time I have needed my windshield wipers for more than a quick swipe or two. When I turned the knob to continuous it wiped for approximately one minute and then started wiping intermittently. It did this on normal and on high. That’s the absolute last thing I want to happen when I need the wipers, especially in the freezing rain like it was today. I had to switch the wipers to another setting and then back just to keep from losing my windshield to ice buildup. I have gone through all of the settings and nothing seems out of place. Has anyone else seen something like this?
Here is my thread on this exact issue.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/wiper-control-speed-issues-urgent-safety.31809/

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score