Sponsored

Windshield wipers are driving me crazy!!!

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree Rainx is fantastic and I use it on my boat as well. However, this is a brand new Bronco with a safety hazard built into it and it needs to be corrected. I have a case number started with Ford and I will keep you all posted with any progress.
^^ It's funny how some people say that Rain-X is the answer to something that should NOT even be a problem. Even my wife said that spending this kind of $$$ on a new vehicle, it should know how to wipe itself!
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have used Rain-X in the past and yes it works well to bead rain right off the windshield.

Although on some vehicles the windshield is so slick it causes the wipers to chatter across the windshield. The wiper blades are clean or new too. Anyone else have this happen? As a result I am somewhat hesitant to use the Rain-X.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have heard nothing back from Ford after filing a case number. I do not want to have the dealer start ripping the Bronco apart when they have not truly identified the solution.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have heard nothing back from Ford after filing a case number. I do not want to have the dealer start ripping the Bronco apart when they have not truly identified the solution.
Well, I did do my part and submitted the complaint at https://www.nhtsa.gov/. Hopefully more will do this, because calling these wipers smart is rather retarded.
Sponsored