Sponsored

Wireless charging pad issue

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
In my opinion it’s not the greatest. It’s slightly better than one in my third gen (which I never used) but this one doesn’t charge as well either. I pulled the fuse and turned it off, since there isn’t an actually off button like in the third gen. Now I can use it to my phones without it charging. Truck had the four charging cables and the usb-c ports charge great. Nothing beats a direct connection.

I’ve had people say it most be the cases I use and it’s too thick. To that I reply, I don’t use cases on either of my phones. So that’s not it.
awesome idea, saving this for if my truck ever becomes reality lol

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Tacoma TRD
Sad to see this hasn't improved. Our Qi charger in our '21 Rav4Prime also doesn't work, or rather works just as everyone is seeing here, with Iphone 14's which are on the compatible list. I dropped my iphone on a 2024 tacoma in the lot the other day, it started charging, but I didn't wait long enough to see it stop charging, thinking it wouldn't have the same problems.

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
After reading this thread I’m kind of glad mine didn’t come with it. I had planned to diy my own. We shall see how it works.