Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this a dealer fix or can you troubleshoot the window problem at home?

side note, I too am having the Bluetooth problem. It’s very frustrating and seems to always happen in heavy traffic areas and areas that have tall buildings. $50k for a dream has been worth it, but it’s still on Ford to fix this with the money for this suv!
Carry out all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence:

Close the window.
Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for a few seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for a few seconds.
Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the window control switch pressed for a few seconds.
Lift and hold the window control switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the window control switch held for a few seconds.
Note: Repeat the procedure if the window does not close when you use one-touch.
Sponsored

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have a charging issue. Funny how we call out the phone manufacturer, but virtually every other charging pad charges every phone I put on them. The Bronco makes the phone super hot and then slowly discharges. Maybe it overheats the battery and charging stops. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phones cut off charging on its own if it gets too hot.
Try taking off the case and charge if this happens often.

KennedyLR

Badlands
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Area 51 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my two door FE today. I have the same issue with a brand new iPhone 13 Pro. I’m planning to use a cable regardless because the sound is better wired vs Bluetooth.

I also had a weird bug with my passenger window not wanting to roll up all the way. Twice it rolled back down on its own half way.
I had the same issue. The window was closing outside the door. This is what I did and the window has been working fine ever since.
https://www.fordservicecontent.com/...and hold the window,pressed for a few seconds.
Sponsored