First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Bronco
First Edition
Two questions that I have searched for, but can not find references about.

1. If I use Forscan to remove the frequency restrictions to the rear /roll bar speakers, does it give those speakers full range? In theory if it did, you could use those to tap into for Subs/amps/etc couldn't you?

2. How the hell do you get into the sub compartment? I have looked all over and can't find images or you tube videos for a 4 door B&O system Sub removal/access. I am going to try to figure it out, but I'm guessing someone has either a link or pics. If its here, sorry to have to ask. I have looked all over.

Thanks.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Bronco
First Edition
Your going to add an amp and sub to the B&O system? Why would you want to tap any speaker location when the factory DSP and speaker wiring is right next to the sub.

Panel removal

Attachments

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

I'm planning to do a full install in a couple weeks. Until then I hooked up an Audio Control 1.300 amp with an old bandpass box and a 12" Pioneer IMPP (ehh! 8 OHM) to the sub line inputs going to the B&O sub. The plug is just above the sub itself. Sounds great and never changed the rear range to full with forscan. The Audio Controls Accu-bass feature keeps the bass strong throughout the volume scale. Once I set the bass to flat, mid to 75% and treble to 95%, it's really sounds good.

OP
OP

robcol1966

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Bronco
First Edition
Your going to add an amp and sub to the B&O system? Why would you want to tap any speaker location when the factory DSP and speaker wiring is right next to the sub.

Panel removal
Well. I guess I never thought of it that way. You make a great point. Thanks for the panel removal info. I probably would have figured it out, but it sure is nice to have some idea of how to do it beforehand.