Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just wondering if i choose to keep the modular front bumper instead of the new steel bumper, will the wiring harness on the 2022 Badlands, still have the wiring for the driving lights?
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be watching as well. I ordered the Modular bumper today but am not particularly fond of either (but do prefer the mod between the two). I'm curious if the switch and any harness will have to be purchased if I add my own fogs.

If the wiring and switch aren't present, I might end up getting the *free* capable bumper + wiring and upgrading to a different bumper later.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Go down to your local dealership and ask to see the parts diagram to know what's included in terms of wiring hookups.

Please report back with your findings to help others.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the wiring and switch aren't present, I might end up getting the *free* capable bumper + wiring and upgrading to a different bumper later.
I have been going back and forth with this as well. I Like the look of the mod bumper better. But I like that the capable comes with fog lights and all wiring/internal dash switch.

i’ve decided to stick with the capable it comes with for the wiring/lights. Then I can get an aftermarket bumper later if I really can’t live with the looks of the capable.
Honestly good chance I was going to eventually get an aftermarket bumper anyway. So might as well take the free wiring/lights.
Right?
Sponsored