Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I received this fog light kit from Oracle-
https://www.oraclelights.com/products/bronco-triple-fog-kit?_pos=1&_sid=d5d765c87&_ss=r

Obviously very simple to wire the whole thing to an aux switch. What I want to do is wire one light on each side to the fog light switch (I have Lux/mod bumper- wiring is there) and the other two per side to an aux switch. Anyone done this yet and has some pointers, wiring tips, etc? I assume I unplug one light per side from the existing fog light harness, wire those together and plug into the bronco fog harness at the bumper (then FORSCAN) but are there some plug adapters I need?
Then I would wire the remaining 4 lights- hots together to the aux wire and grounds together to a good grounding bolt somewhere. I’m in no way a wiring guru so any advice, tips, etc appreciated!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You answered your own question
in the post. You should have no issues. Good luck. I hooked my Oracle lights to Aux 1

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess one thing I’m not sure about is- is there a connector that’ll work from the fog light to the fog light switch connector? The light wiring plugs into the exiting harness and couples with a screw on cap. You can unscrew and unplug one light from the light harness and leave the other two plugged in. Is there a conversion plug from the light to the fog light switch plug in the bumper?

Agrod

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't want to mess with custom wiring and used the original wiring direct to the battery as in the instructions. Instead of using the provided switch, I used aux switch 3 as the trigger wire on the relay (white cable). That way, the fogs turn on automatically when the engine is running and go off when off. I ran a single wire from aux switch 3 to the white trigger wire on the relay.
Sponsored