Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Epic! Exactly! See now I want one designed for this vehicle so that it perfectly fits the width of the Bronco's cargo area to plug that lowered section and include a cushion that fills the space between the raised up edges so it's a comfortable level surface. (Or I would if I thought there were any hope of my goofy dogs figuring it out. They'll use the stairs to get on the bed but getting out is more of a skydive situation. I still want the option to exist though!)
Sponsored

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's be better if ford just designed the seat folding properly

Ever seen a Honda fit or Ridgeline? Those seats fold amazingly, Honda packaging shows innovation. So what if the fit and Ridgeline aren't cool, they're practical as hell
I'd love something like in my 12 year old Honda Element. The seats come out easily leaving a flat deck. The cargo space is amazing in a vehicle roughly the same overall dimensions of the 2 door Bronco.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love something like in my 12 year old Honda Element. The seats come out easily leaving a flat deck. The cargo space is amazing in a vehicle roughly the same overall dimensions of the 2 door Bronco.
Yup, my element is definitely influencing my expectations for the Bronco. Sadly, I don’t think we will get our perfect Bronco/Element hybrid combo vehicle. But I’ll still love my new Bronco without regret.
Sponsored