Sponsored

Wishing for High pkg availability on the Big Bend trim.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love to have the 12" screen and the 360° camera and those other goodies without having to get the OB. ?‍♂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not going to need the extra off road items, but I'm with ya'

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love to have the 12" screen and the 360° camera and those other goodies without having to get the OB. ?‍♂
Curious what you like most about the 12inch. Do u think the 8 inch will be too small for viewing? A lot of members mention they want the 12 inch, but I’m not sure I understand the advantages.

OP
OP
Vooch

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking 8" is the minimum for ease of use. My Subaru has a 6" I think and it's a pia. I'm planning on the Bronco being my vehicle for quite some time and would probably appreciate the larger screen as time goes on.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Curious what you like most about the 12inch. Do u think the 8 inch will be too small for viewing? A lot of members mention they want the 12 inch, but I’m not sure I understand the advantages.
Personal preference of looks and functionality. I definitely enjoy the driving experience much more with a large screen to view maps and other data. The larger screen also shows maps and music information at the same time in a split screen view instead of having to switch between the two. Its just a more visually pleasing system.

bronchalen84

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking 8" is the minimum for ease of use. My Subaru has a 6" I think and it's a pia. I'm planning on the Bronco being my vehicle for quite some time and would probably appreciate the larger screen as time goes on.
Good points! For me, I spend so much time on my home laptop that I don’t want to feel like I’m looking at another laptop size screen. So, I might prefer the 8 inch, but may regret that decision later. These are harder decisions w/o seeing each in person!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bigger screen makes things easier to see... so probably a bit safer while driving.

For me, I think the 360 degree trail cam will be fun to use... not just for me but my kids will probably love it.
Sponsored