Sponsored

With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray

would you buy a pullout tray from ford for the 2 door?

• Total voters

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is listening to the fans or so they say. The benefits this product brings to the car are undeniable. In fact this product is so good in what it does for the car that in my opinion it should just be stock. But thats another conversation.

We need to explain to ford in all ways possible we need this option in the 2 door even if we have to wait a year for them to design and make it work.

Show ford how much you care by demanding they add the (slightly smaller) pullout tray to the 2 door!

JUST LOOK AT THAT FLAT SURFACE

SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES

t5hws465hws4.png
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have been saying this for ages. My rear seats will be down full-time and I want it flat and rubber back there. I've gotta have that tray. And I'd rather Ford take my money than any aftermarket company.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have been saying this for ages. My rear seats will be down full-time and I want it flat and rubber back there. I've gotta have that tray. And I'd rather Ford take my money than any aftermarket company.
right. Its almost undeniable that 3rd party options will be potentially better in millions of ways. But most consumers really dont bother hunting down said products. Having this option from ford themselves really makes the 2 door a different car.

Honestly if they cant do the pullout tray for length reasons. They should just permenantly raise the rear platform and give you a nice deep storage cave underneath and a flat surface for the folded seats.

The 2 level split doesnt make any sense. If i was ford engineers the first thing im doing when redesiging the body of this vehicle in 5-10 years is making sure all models fold flat and flush from the factory.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need the tray for cutting bait and making sandwiches.

And maybe mix a cocktail...........;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like if they could have done it, they already would have. Its not just because they don't feel like it
the reason they didnt give the manual a sasquatch option or give 2.7 engine to manual is becuase they looked at jeeps sales numbers. Not because they couldnt do it

they dont think anybody is going to buy the manual or 2 door

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
were in business mike senpai noticed me

keep up the pressure online and offline. Ask dealers if the 2 door will have the pullout tray. Push that demand for it

Ford Bronco With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray ehsare5hs45

Ford Bronco With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray haehwa45yh

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have now convinced myself that the 4" lip is purposefully there in order to hide the battery pack on the future hybrid version

The hybrid will have a flat load floor I bet

The 2 door may not even be available as hybrid but the seat junk is all common between models

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought they didn't because the space is not deep enough, so the pull-out tray wouldn't extend far enough.

I've got plans for my 2-door storage area.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought they didn't because the space is not deep enough, so the pull-out tray wouldn't extend far enough.

I've got plans for my 2-door storage area.
this is correct. The alleged reason is the pull out tray would not be long enough. However after seeing videos of the 2 door cargo area vs the 4 door its plainly obvious the difference would be small

yes the tray would be a bit shorter but it would still have utility

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is listening to the fans or so they say. The benefits this product brings to the car are undeniable. In fact this product is so good in what it does for the car that in my opinion it should just be stock. But thats another conversation.

We need to explain to ford in all ways possible we need this option in the 2 door even if we have to wait a year for them to design and make it work.

Show ford how much you care by demanding they add the (slightly smaller) pullout tray to the 2 door!

JUST LOOK AT THAT FLAT SURFACE

SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES

Ford Bronco With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray haehwa45yh
I like me some of them there “activities“!

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really want this but I imagine it is going to be $$$