Sponsored

With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray

would you buy a pullout tray from ford for the 2 door?

• Total voters

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think I need it. Except if I had a roof rack and I used the tray as a step
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many inches of cargo space are you giving up for how many inches of pull out tray?

Don't know the measurements, but it seems to be a loss. It will not be as big a tray as the 4dr version. I'd much rather have a flat surface by deleting the seats than raising the rear cargo area.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely need a Ford financed pullout tray with the original Bronco tailgate stamped into it for a 2 door. I will not buy a Bronco without it. Let's go Ford. Give the people what they want or WE WILL CANCEL YOU!!!

;)

Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

right. Its almost undeniable that 3rd party options will be potentially better in millions of ways. But most consumers really dont bother hunting down said products. Having this option from ford themselves really makes the 2 door a different car.

Honestly if they cant do the pullout tray for length reasons. They should just permenantly raise the rear platform and give you a nice deep storage cave underneath and a flat surface for the folded seats.

The 2 level split doesnt make any sense. If i was ford engineers the first thing im doing when redesiging the body of this vehicle in 5-10 years is making sure all models fold flat and flush from the factory.
Permanently raising it effectively removes storage space they gave everyone by lowering it, which doesn’t make sense. While it’s inconvenient to some, adding a shelf as needed to make it level makes more sense, IMO.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m curious if the tray is easily removed to get access to the jack cubby underneath the floor. And how does it effect a possible locking storage compartment in the back?

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious if the tray is easily removed to get access to the jack cubby underneath the floor. And how does it effect a possible locking storage compartment in the back?
its a good question. I have not had a good look at the floor "hooks/latches" but maybe the tray has pegs that fit into those areas to secure it.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
take a close look at this image particularly the asterisk
This is truly auto manufacturer's Achilles Heel...we live in an instant-gratification world...and they need 18 months to produce a small plastic box.

Ford Bronco With news that the 4 door pullout tray is late 2021. Its time for operation 2 door pullout tray 1597332725082

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the pullout tray, especially with it helping access the roof, but I am curious how compatible it will be with options for aftermarket lockable cargo storage.

If it's going to delay things, I'm thinking I'll leave it off for now. Depending on how it works out, could always get it later with Ford Pass points from the purchase.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want a rear seat delete for the 2-door (a slide out tray?). need a non-slip place for the dogs and gear.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want a rear seat delete for the 2-door (a slide out tray?). need a non-slip place for the dogs and gear.
I think I’d wait even if a tray was available for the 2 door. There are going to be a lot of options in the aftermarket to enhance our Bronco experience.

i also do not want to finance a bunch of accessories unless I decide to pat it off after the first monthly payment. Who the heck wants to pay for 3,4,5 years for ditch lights, a winch, a roof basket. Buy it from Ford Performance or another vendor outside of the roll up financing.
Sponsored