Sponsored

Woody Ford, Madill, OK - Advertising 2021 Ford Broncos In Stock - Arriving Daily

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Searching for some Bronco stuff on Google today I was presented with this ad, here is the text and screenshot versions. No, this is not an April Fools joke.

Who wants to have some fun and call, text or email them and get the details?

2021 Ford Broncos In Stock - Arriving Daily

AdĀ·www.woodyfordmadill.com/2021_bronco/ford_bronco
2021 Ford Broncos In Stock - Arriving Daily

The First Thing You'll Notice When You Step Into Woody Ford Is An Amazing Selection. Check out Different Ford Models Here. Explore Your Payment...

Used SUVs
Used Cars
Used Trucks

Call (888) 217-2919

Ford Bronco Woody Ford, Madill, OK - Advertising 2021 Ford Broncos In Stock - Arriving Daily Screenshot_20210401-173915_Chrome
Sponsored

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My guess is that Google creates the ad and simply fills in the blank with what is searched.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know as well as I that what they really mean is Bronco SPORTs.
You'll find that out once they "hook" you. They'll get your contact info and then hound the shit out of you in the hope of converting a couple of people to a Sport. (not that the Sports are bad. My daughter has one and it's nice, but it's not a full size bronco.)

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know as well as I that what they really mean is Bronco SPORTs.
You'll find that out once they "hook" you. They'll get your contact info and then hound the shit out of you in the hope of converting a couple of people to a Sport. (not that the Sports are bad. My daughter has one and it's nice, but it's not a full size bronco.)

I wonder who has actually gone into a dealership, looking for a Bronco, and been oblivious to the fact that there is a Bronco and a Bronco Sport..and bought the sport thinking they were getting a Bronco? You know there are people like this out there.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe our resident expert @jrustyasl on Bronco Sport 2 doors can chime in or call them.
I just got a call from my Bronco dealership here in Lakeland. I am test driving the two door big bend. So excited!! I will take pics and post them on here ASAP!

Ford Bronco Woody Ford, Madill, OK - Advertising 2021 Ford Broncos In Stock - Arriving Daily Screenshot_20210401-173915_Chrome

Update: so I spoke to the manager and asked him about the two door. He gave me a puzzled look and I knew right then and there, yep I was sold a lie!! If I wasnā€™t such a great ā€œsportā€ I probably would have walked away angry. But anyways, he asked if I wanted to test drive it anyways and I said I wasnā€™t interested. So he looked a bit pissed and said he was going to straighten this out right away. Hmm...bad day for someone!! Anyways! Sorry all for getting your hopes up!! I was certainly excited. Here is a pic of me with my ā€œtwo door.ā€ :/

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder who has actually gone into a dealership, looking for a Bronco, and been oblivious to the fact that there is a Bronco and a Bronco Sport..and bought the sport thinking they were getting a Bronco? You know there are people like this out there.
My dealer said he had a couple no-sales at delivery on Sports because the person buying realized they weren't the Bronco.

Anticipates that when Broncos finally hit the streets he's going to have a couple more come back wondering why he sold them the baby brother...
Sponsored