First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco fam...relax. Have faith in ur time stamps and the process. It might not make sense but my friend (not a friend of a friend of a friend but MY friend) who works for Ford has assured me that although it doesn’t make sense to us on this forum. Time stamps are being accounted for. And all FE orders need to chill...you will get ur bronco in 2021 I promise...I’m an FE order within 10 min of reservation opening and with a priority 10 and have not gotten an email yet but I know I will have an early delivery bronco...the problem is we have too much transparency now and it causes us all to freak out but Ford is doing exactly what they always do with reservations and it’s just that now we see behind the curtain...it’s not a lotto it’s a process. If u reserved early u will get ur bronco early....10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....wooo sahhhhh. Thank me later after u get ur build dates for putting ur minds at ease
Sponsored

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco fam...relax. Have faith in ur time stamps and the process. It might not make sense but my friend (not a friend of a friend of a friend but MY friend) who works for Ford has assured me that although it doesn’t make sense to us on this forum. Time stamps are being accounted for. And all FE orders need to chill...you will get ur bronco in 2021 I promise...I’m an FE order within 10 min of reservation opening and with a priority 10 and have not gotten an email yet but I know I will have an early delivery bronco...the problem is we have too much transparency now and it causes us all to freak out but Ford is doing exactly what they always do with reservations and it’s just that now we see behind the curtain...it’s not a lotto it’s a process. If u reserved early u will get ur bronco early....10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....wooo sahhhhh. Thank me later after u get ur build dates for putting ur minds at ease
So... i'm reading between the lines here.. your saying its possible that when the 7/13 crowd does get their emails the production date/week estimated could be the same or earlier than ones quoted so far for people who reserved after 7/13 ??

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you to you and your real friend. In the famous words of a my friend... EVERYBODY CHILL. 😉

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So... i'm reading between the lines here.. your saying its possible that when the 7/13 crowd does get their emails the production date/week estimated could be the same or earlier than ones quoted so far for people who reserved after 7/13 ??
👍🏽

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure this has already happened.

Sponsored

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Shaken not stirred...

1f95b395-1fd7-418e-9cee-35fc9d194f93-gif.gif

Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup everyone chill and pop a cold one!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that settles it. Like he said if you reserved early you will get your bronco early. Problem solved. Hard not to be a dick with this post 😂

Ford Bronco Woosahhhhh 1619132043093

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco fam...relax. Have faith in ur time stamps and the process. It might not make sense but my friend (not a friend of a friend of a friend but MY friend) who works for Ford.....
Without any fancy GIF files. Could you tell your friend to get the message to Ford that the "priority" builds were very bad optics. No matter the reason, the move had bad optics.
Sponsored