Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad to see you are OK, glad the Bronco kept you safe. Unfortunately accidents happen and there is nothing you can do to change it, just a horrible, sad situation for everyone involved. I hope and pray that you recover both physically and mentally. Take Care.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was the owner / driver in the Bronco & Tesla collision.

I am doing fine, my wounds will heal, physically. I am not going to go into details of the incident, but I will say that it does not matter what brand of car Nicole was driving, the position of the two vehicles at the moment of impact and speed at which both were traveling I don't believe anyone in that size of car would have a chance to survive. I can say the Bronco and all of it's safety features did their job remarkably, I have the airbag burns as proof.

What bothered me most about the thread is the lack of compassion for the other driver, but none of you had to witness a police officer pull her lifeless body from her burning car and administer CPR. This is something that I will have to live with the rest of my life, even though I know there was nothing I could do to prevent it. It was not the fault of a stupid driver or an autonomous vehicle gone awry but a very unfortunate accident. Please let us all move on from this.
I am glad you walked a way with only minor physical injuries. As a as a veteran with PTSD I will though my 2 cents in here. If what you saw is really bothering you get help, talk to someone , don't let it eat away at you

Swimdc

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5 (prev - FJ, sold thinking I’d see Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP - even if you think you’re ok, go talk to a professional please. Most don’t shake these things off. I work in healthcare and have seen things like this spiral. Be proactive

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a retired Firefighter and that is nothing that anyone should have to see. Glad that your ok very sorry for the other person. It's a hard time of the year to deal with a person passing.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

🙏✌

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am doing fine, my wounds will heal, physically. I am not going to go into details of the incident, but I will say that it does not matter what brand of car Nicole was driving, the position of the two vehicles at the moment of impact and speed at which both were traveling I don't believe anyone in that size of car would have a chance to survive. I can say the Bronco and all of it's safety features did their job remarkably, I have the airbag burns as proof.

What bothered me most about the thread is the lack of compassion for the other driver, but none of you had to witness a police officer pull her lifeless body from her burning car and administer CPR. This is something that I will have to live with the rest of my life, even though I know there was nothing I could do to prevent it. It was not the fault of a stupid driver or an autonomous vehicle gone awry but a very unfortunate accident. Please let us all move on from this.
It is sad. I can't imagine going through that on both sides (you and her family). Get well soon. If there is a gofundme let us know.

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know it is soon after. But please talk with someone you trust. Clergy is a good choice, or at the very least a close friend. You need to let out your feelings. Don't bottle them in. Prayers for peace of mind for you and a full recovery from all of your wounds including the ones that cannot be seen.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Well spoken. As a current, long tenured LEO, you have described a gut wrenching scene that impacts all involved. I’m glad you took the time to post this and mention how the lack of compassion/rush to judgment has taken over this society. Vehicles can be replaced, a particular person cannot.

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say I’m 99.9% sure this was 100% preventable. Yes some accidents are unavoidable but not this one. Someone is at fault here. Not necessarily one of the drivers, but could be. It sucks for all parties involved. My intentions are not to be a dick but chalking this up to accidents happens, isn’t fair. Society needs to wake up and take accountability for their own actions, stop judging everyone and everything and look out for each other. We are all just navigating life here and a little help from our friends can go a long way.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nicole Baldovino-Shine Bright Like a Diamond
Go Fund Me

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bringing sorrow and grief to the light makes it uncomfortable with itself. Talk to someone brother. It can only hurt you when it's allowed to fester in the darkness.

When the powers that be dial your number, whether it be God, fate, or simple coincidence, it's time to go. There's no way around it.

We're with you man.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m sorry you had to bear witness and experience that. If there’s a go fund me for her, please share it here
Go Fund Me

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is sad. I can't imagine going through that on both sides (you and her family). Get well soon. If there is a gofundme let us know.
Go Fund Me
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.