Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to do a huge shout out to Frank from @Stage 3 Motorsports. I saw his post a couple weeks back about sponsoring the forum and offering discounts to forum members.

I reached out to him to get some info on the fog light kits from Baja Designs for the Modular Bumper with Uplifter Switch hookups. He was very Helpful and got back to me as fast as he could and answered every question I had. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. I got my order completed with a pretty good deal.

I recommend him if you need any help and he was even willing to help over the phone if needed. Than you Frank @Stage 3 Motorsports it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These guys are right down the road. Wish I could get them to take a look at my Ranger Tremor for ideas on improving off road capabilities but they’re still closed for COVID.

The Ranger Tremor is a hard beast to upgrade as it’s still so new and rare.

Stage 3 Ranger build is the whole reason I got a Ranger for a holdover vehicle. Excellent videos if you haven’t seen them.

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recommend him if you need any help and he was even willing to help over the phone if needed. Than you Frank @Stage 3 Motorsports it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again.
Adam thank you for the kind words and for the business. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Sponsored