Sponsored

World’s Best Floor Mat?! - TuxMat : Available here at Lethal Performance!!

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all!

TuxMat is NOW AVAILABLE here at Lethal Performance !

Ford Bronco World’s Best Floor Mat?! - TuxMat : Available here at Lethal Performance!! tuxmat braptor-1

Check out our Full Review and Testing here!

TuxMat is a Canadian company based in Toronto with one goal on their mind

- making the Ultimate Car Mat for everyday drivers.We installed these on our 2022 Bronco Raptor and couldn’t be happier, surpassing all expectations and keeping true to their promise.
- TuxMat offers the highest amount of coverage in the industry, with nearly all carpeted areas protected.
- Laser scanned and custom-designed for the perfect fit.
- They are installed using your vehicle’s existing factory retention hardware and comes with additional clips to lock the mats in place.

- Each kit includes a set of side clips and velcro clips for ultimate safety and stability of the mats themselves.

Check out the full overview and write up here!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/tuxmat

Check out the TuxMat for Bronco’s here!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=TuxMat+Bronco

Of course, if you have any questions or want to get something on order, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Sponsored

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
any issues with the matts getting caught on your boot when coming into the car? Does that sill trim part stay down flat? Im thinking of little kids dragging their feet and bag when getting into the car pulling it up.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had them in my BMW for about a year and I absolutely love them. My favorite story to tell about them was I bought a bottle of Benchmark bourbon (it's cheap but supposedly pretty good) and apparently the heat got to the bottle and it broke in the car. I got in after work and the damn thing smelled like a distillery. I looked over and there was a brown pool in my passenger floorboard. Not a single drop got through and I toweled it all up sadly and went about my way.

I have not had any issues with the edges, they come with a couple different clip styles and enough to give you a pretty solid setup.

TLDR, great stuff, you can't go wrong.

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F350, '21 G22, '19 911, '17 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got these in 2 other vehicles and agree that they are great. They look much better than regular liners, fit well, give great protection, and are easier to clean if you can't use water and a brush. (y)
These are so nice and easy to live with that I've already got my full set ready for my obxluxsquatch when it ever gets here (should be any day now, it's allegedly been "shipped")

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got these in 2 other vehicles and agree that they are great. They look much better than regular liners, fit well, give great protection, and are easier to clean if you can't use water and a brush. (y)
These are so nice and easy to live with that I've already got my full set ready for my obxluxsquatch when it ever gets here (should be any day now, it's allegedly been "shipped")
do they get slippery at all when wet?

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the blow out factor doors off?

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would be interested for the cargo area mat for the two door. Are those available?

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

do they get slippery at all when wet?
WAY less slippery than the weathertech liners in my F350, I've done a cheerleader splitor two slipping on the mats getting in that, and these don't hold mud and dirt in the grooves like the Factory Jeep ones in my JK.

I'm not really big on the look of liners, I'd rather have carpet just for looks and ease of shaking them / brushing them out between vacuuming, but for the winter and off-roading, these cover both worlds for me.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey all!

TuxMat is NOW AVAILABLE here at Lethal Performance !

Ford Bronco World’s Best Floor Mat?! - TuxMat : Available here at Lethal Performance!! 1674683073804

Check out our Full Review and Testing here!

TuxMat is a Canadian company based in Toronto with one goal on their mind

- making the Ultimate Car Mat for everyday drivers.We installed these on our 2022 Bronco Raptor and couldn’t be happier, surpassing all expectations and keeping true to their promise.
- TuxMat offers the highest amount of coverage in the industry, with nearly all carpeted areas protected.
- Laser scanned and custom-designed for the perfect fit.
- They are installed using your vehicle’s existing factory retention hardware and comes with additional clips to lock the mats in place.

- Each kit includes a set of side clips and velcro clips for ultimate safety and stability of the mats themselves.

Check out the full overview and write up here!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/tuxmat

Check out the TuxMat for Bronco’s here!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=TuxMat+Bronco

Of course, if you have any questions or want to get something on order, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
OK, it worked - I clicked and ordered, got an email a day or so later saying "Ready to ship"...

When will they actually ship? Thanks

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OK, it worked - I clicked and ordered, got an email a day or so later saying "Ready to ship"...

When will they actually ship? Thanks
Shoot us a PM with the Order Number! We can definitely check on it.

wrickem

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As expected, they fit my Bronco just as well as our other two cars. I used 4 of the clips that came with them on my driver's side just to make sure they stay in place, but they fit like a glove.

tux.jpg

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As expected, they fit my Bronco just as well as our other two cars. I used 4 of the clips that came with them on my driver's side just to make sure they stay in place, but they fit like a glove.

Ford Bronco World’s Best Floor Mat?! - TuxMat : Available here at Lethal Performance!! tux
Looks amazing! Also love the interior color. Thank you for sharing!
Sponsored