kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Worth waiting for...Shadow Black Wildtrak with Lux, steps and towing 1
Ford Bronco Worth waiting for...Shadow Black Wildtrak with Lux, steps and towing 2

Picked it up yesterday...first impressions:

You can drive yourself crazy reading posts talking about the bass output, presence of glue specks on headliners, decibel level when driving at 73 mph on a four lane highway at dusk - I was starting to. Through all the delays, misinformation, complaints, etc. I was second guessing this purchase. That all disappeared the minute I saw this beast. Pictures do not do it justice - this vehicles has a presence. I stopped to grab a quick bite on my way home from the dealership - guy driving by in a Prius(!) pulled a hard left into the parking lot just to see it up close and take some pictures. Stopped at the Vince Lombardi rest stop and as I am walking back from to the truck there is another guy taking photos - tells me he thought in seeing the Bronco online it looked a little bit soft, but in person it is awesome - asked how he could order this exact one (I didn't have the heart to tell him he would be driving it 2 years from now...or let him know he was probably confused with the Bronco Sport). Took my daughters out for ice cream last night - one daughter (7) loves it, the other daughter (10 - and no longer in my will) called it the Fake Jeep (she has been salty since I got rid of the Wrangler). While we are enjoying our ice cream from a nearby bench, a third guy circles the Bronco, taking pictures from all angles and bringing them over to show his friends. Apparently this is something that I need to get used to, which is unfortunate as I dislike talking to people...

Anyways...a few random takeaways:

- agree lower gears are a little clunky when accelerating, but super smooth on the highway, even in rush hour traffic
- wireless charging pad overheated my iphone and shut it down after about 2 hours
- got caught in a torrential downpour last night, no evidence of any leaks in the top, wipers appear a little dainty though...
- B&O speakers sound good to me, keep it in surround mode
- got the center console vault, seem to have lost a decent amount of storage space with it
- averaging 17.4 mpg over first 250 miles, 180 on the highway, but a decent amount of stop and go traffic during that
- sight lines seem good, didn't notice any interference from the rear view mirror, pillars in good position when checking over the shoulder
- AC is blows very cold and cools down the interior quickly, placement of rear blowers will not be an issue
- Limited number of presets is kind of a bummer
- Exterior zone lighting looks really cool

Really looking forward to taking the hard top off and getting it a little dirty!
Sponsored

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love hearing the positive feedback. Relieves some anxiety and makes me that much more excited for mine to pull up into my driveway.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took my daughters out for ice cream last night - one daughter (7) loves it, the other daughter (10 - and no longer in my will) called it the Fake Jeep (she has been salty since I got rid of the Wrangler).
:ROFLMAO: love it!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Kevin. It's a beauty, enjoy.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed...things are dissected so deeply on here, it appears that every single thing is wrong with the vehicle. Its easy to get caught up, but 99% of it is BS. Enjoy your new ride

Sponsored

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Worth waiting for...Shadow Black Wildtrak with Lux, steps and towing 2

Picked it up yesterday...first impressions:

You can drive yourself crazy reading posts talking about the bass output, presence of glue specks on headliners, decibel level when driving at 73 mph on a four lane highway at dusk - I was starting to. Through all the delays, misinformation, complaints, etc. I was second guessing this purchase. That all disappeared the minute I saw this beast. Pictures do not do it justice - this vehicles has a presence. I stopped to grab a quick bite on my way home from the dealership - guy driving by in a Prius(!) pulled a hard left into the parking lot just to see it up close and take some pictures. Stopped at the Vince Lombardi rest stop and as I am walking back from to the truck there is another guy taking photos - tells me he thought in seeing the Bronco online it looked a little bit soft, but in person it is awesome - asked how he could order this exact one (I didn't have the heart to tell him he would be driving it 2 years from now...or let him know he was probably confused with the Bronco Sport). Took my daughters out for ice cream last night - one daughter (7) loves it, the other daughter (10 - and no longer in my will) called it the Fake Jeep (she has been salty since I got rid of the Wrangler). While we are enjoying our ice cream from a nearby bench, a third guy circles the Bronco, taking pictures from all angles and bringing them over to show his friends. Apparently this is something that I need to get used to, which is unfortunate as I dislike talking to people...

Anyways...a few random takeaways:

- agree lower gears are a little clunky when accelerating, but super smooth on the highway, even in rush hour traffic
- wireless charging pad overheated my iphone and shut it down after about 2 hours
- got caught in a torrential downpour last night, no evidence of any leaks in the top, wipers appear a little dainty though...
- B&O speakers sound good to me, keep it in surround mode
- got the center console vault, seem to have lost a decent amount of storage space with it
- averaging 17.4 mpg over first 250 miles, 180 on the highway, but a decent amount of stop and go traffic during that
- sight lines seem good, didn't notice any interference from the rear view mirror, pillars in good position when checking over the shoulder
- AC is blows very cold and cools down the interior quickly, placement of rear blowers will not be an issue
- Limited number of presets is kind of a bummer
- Exterior zone lighting looks really cool

Really looking forward to taking the hard top off and getting it a little dirty!
Looks great.... have a similar Wldtrac reserved 7/15/20.... ordered 3/15/21... 1st delivery confirmed 5/22/22... but pushed off to a second potential date of 6/27/22.... tough waiting for the buggy and seeing so many Broncos on the road and not one under me. Pissed as an be.... ready to sell once I take delivery but then a neighbor just got his (paid high high retail) and that calmed me down a bit.... so I wait & wait like many on this site.... the best part are the great reviews I'm reading here in the forum.... so we'll see when she comes. But I am egerly looking forward to it. Enjoy yours its a beaut!

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE: Received email from Ford at 12:30 AM this morning.... that my Wildtrak is built and will be delivered to the dealer around June 25 - July 3. The first delivery date was given to me by the dealer 5/16 - 5/22 (if memory serves??) and no show now this update date is from Ford direct.... so maybe just maybe ????

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE: Received email from Ford at 12:30 AM this morning.... that my Wildtrak is built and will be delivered to the dealer around June 25 - July 3. The first delivery date was given to me by the dealer 5/16 - 5/22 (if memory serves??) and no show now this update date is from Ford direct.... so maybe just maybe ????
When was your blend date?