Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a crazy European that loves your cars.

Fed up with my wranglers so the only option, in the summer we go door and topless for three months, is the bronco. Love it from a-z. We relocate to the seaside for the nice months.

Looks like i will have to keep my JL for towing, we can tow 3500kg here with a wrangler.
haha, I don't call you crazy at all! I love all cars, as long as they are good cars ;). I have had a couple of BMWs (still own my M4) but my love for those are for different reasons over the Bronco! The other aspect (to me) of enjoying a car is that it is unique, which right now the Bronco still is here but not sure how that will be in a year or so. At least in Europe it will continue to be so!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SwissBronco

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3500 *kg*?

Over here a wrangler 4 door is only rated for 3500 *lbs* I can't imagine they would increase towing capacity by a factor of 2.2 just because it's in Switzerland.
Yes, that's how it is. In Europe the 4 door has 3500kg

Had this discussion endless times.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Technically, yes it is. Regardless of the input, the "display" part is most definitely analog.
[/QUOT
Just look up the definition of analog.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would ask in the Forscan thread, maybe someone know how to change the setting

Sponsored

69BlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Flo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you saying that you've changed the setting to display KM and all of the *other* readouts are showing KM *except* the "analog" speedo dial which still shows Miles? That would definitely be odd (and a failing) since it appears there's only one KM/Miles setting that (I assume) applies globally. I'd ask your dealer.

Of course as I have no Bronco, yet, this is all just armchair theorizing from reading the owners manual (in year 2 of pandemic watch I'm so stir crazy I'll read anything) so of course real world operation might be considerably different.

This is what I found out as well. The Km/h change setting only changes the digital speedometer, not he Analog one. Did anyone find out if there is a way to change the Analog speedo to Km/h. Forescan?
Sponsored