First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Technically it’s not a analog display in any part. It’s doesn’t use an analog signal. It uses a digital signal. But of course it does display what used to be an analog speed display so it’s commonly referred to as an “analog”. Buts it’s not. Just to be accurate 🤣🤣🤣.
Yes, obvious, but how should i get so much info in the title of the thread?

I like to give as much info as possible in the title, or should i just start with a big - aka DASH to attract more attention?
Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am overwhelmed by all the help, many thanks.

Think I will post it in the bouncy castle Forum with more hope for accurate info.

💋
Tell us what you are trying to do. Give us more information. Otherwise be prepared to be flamed. You are asking a pretty silly question.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the speedo on the left with the needle....it appears to be nonprogramable. Is that display able to be changed via settings or is it a hard readout? Otherwise your options are to have a redundant digital display on the right like the tachometer. In Swissbronco's defense, this wasn't too difficult to figure out the question asked. I don't imagine a pile of ford dealers in Switzerland

Reactions: JPG

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you saying that you've changed the setting to display KM and all of the *other* readouts are showing KM *except* the "analog" speedo dial which still shows Miles? That would definitely be odd (and a failing) since it appears there's only one KM/Miles setting that (I assume) applies globally. I'd ask your dealer.

Of course as I have no Bronco, yet, this is all just armchair theorizing from reading the owners manual (in year 2 of pandemic watch I'm so stir crazy I'll read anything) so of course real world operation might be considerably different.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

or should i just start with a big - aka DASH to attract more attention?
I think @SkyKing patented that.

The off topic stuff may be annoying but it bumps your thread and gets more eyes on it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SwissBronco

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I shipped a US Bronco here to Europe, so the analog speedo, witch is not really analog bit looks like it, is branded with MPH.

Its a bit odd having km/h in the digital cluster and MPH on the round clock.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I shipped a US Bronco here to Europe, so the analog speedo, witch is not really analog bit looks like it, is branded with MPH.

That makes more sense.

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I what about a company printing an overlay face to put in there? Any decent printer can do it and it’s easy to design. I’ve not seen anyone pull the gauge cluster but historically it’s not that hard to do o other models.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SwissBronco

Probably only a setting that can be changed in FORSCAN since Canadian speedos are in KMH and its a digital image not an actual speedo

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's cool you shipped your Bronco to Europe. I understand the Bronco will not be offered in Europe so it is definitely going to be one of a kind. I bet it is getting tons of looks and gawkers, much more than here even. Curious if your a North American/Ex Pat temporarily living there, dual citizenship, or possibly just Swiss that likes American vehicles.

BTW, I did the opposite, twice. I have ordered and bought two separate cars in Europe (Germany), picked them up over there and enjoyed them for a couple of weeks before shipping back. Some of my best vacation memories!

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since we are on this display topic, does anyone else think the gauge display is the ugliest part of the Bronco? They nailed everything else but this.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Technically it’s not a analog display in any part. It’s doesn’t use an analog signal. It uses a digital signal. But of course it does display what used to be an analog speed display so it’s commonly referred to as an “analog”. Buts it’s not. Just to be accurate 🤣🤣🤣.
Technically, yes it is. Regardless of the input, the "display" part is most definitely analog.

OP
OP
SwissBronco

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's cool you shipped your Bronco to Europe. I understand the Bronco will not be offered in Europe so it is definitely going to be one of a kind. I bet it is getting tons of looks and gawkers, much more than here even. Curious if your a North American/Ex Pat temporarily living there, dual citizenship, or possibly just Swiss that likes American vehicles.

BTW, I did the opposite, twice. I have ordered and bought two separate cars in Europe (Germany), picked them up over there and enjoyed them for a couple of weeks before shipping back. Some of my best vacation memories!
Just a crazy European that loves your cars.

Fed up with my wranglers so the only option, in the summer we go door and topless for three months, is the bronco. Love it from a-z. We relocate to the seaside for the nice months.

Looks like i will have to keep my JL for towing, we can tow 3500kg here with a wrangler.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like i will have to keep my JL for towing, we can tow 3500kg here with a wrangler.
3500 *kg*?

Over here a wrangler 4 door is only rated for 3500 *lbs* I can't imagine they would increase towing capacity by a factor of 2.2 just because it's in Switzerland.
Sponsored