Sponsored

Would really appreciate help on deciding what trim i should get whenever the order banks open again.

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I’m gonna be honest I’d probably never go off-roading. I live in NY, 24 about to turn 25 so who knows if down the line I do but with that in mind, which trim should I go for ? I’ve always liked the look of a boxy suv Jeep Wrangler and now the bronco. I’ve seen how the Sasquatch looks with the bigger tires and lift and love the look, but don’t know if I can justify paying the extra money for it if I won’t offroad. i might be better going 4 door base and adding a lift kit and bigger tires. Or a big bend with the mid package and doing the same. Open minded to any suggestions however. Appreciate the help.
Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My recommendation is to get what you like from Look standpoint. You are going to be driving and you want to know you love the look. I recommend the lux package. It is a lot of bells and whistles but both of these options help with resale if that ever happens for you. I have a wildtrack lux and love driving on the highway or around town. You will not be disappointed. Just my opinion.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you get a base non sas you don’t want to out big tires on just for looks. The gearing isn’t there for it unless your getting a manual trans. You’ll lose MPG and drivability. If you really want a base go base Sasquatch from the get go. Then everything is there to perform the way it should. And it will help with resale down the road. Otherwise grab a big bend and get the rear locker to get the 4.27 gears. You’ll still loose a little mileage but the drivability is better. Again this only applies if you want an auto trans. Big bend mid gets you the dual hvac and heated seats. But a big bend mid puts you close in price to a bases Sasquatch that will already have the look you want. Full warranty and not having to mess with it.

OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you get a base non sas you don’t want to out big tires on just for looks. The gearing isn’t there for it unless your getting a manual trans. You’ll lose MPG and drivability. If you really want a base go base Sasquatch from the get go. Then everything is there to perform the way it should. And it will help with resale down the road. Otherwise grab a big bend and get the rear locker to get the 4.27 gears. You’ll still loose a little mileage but the drivability is better. Again this only applies if you want an auto trans. Big bend mid gets you the dual hvac and heated seats. But a big bend mid puts you close in price to a bases Sasquatch that will already have the look you want. Full warranty and not having to mess with it.
Yea I definitely want the 2.7 automatic whatever trim I get. The base Sasquatch is definitely intriguing cause of the look but is it worth what I’d lose with the mid package ? Or is it well equipped. It’d be my daily and I’m sure with the base I can add and customize it to my liking though. I think with the base doesn’t have the option for signature led lights but maybe they have something aftermarket

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea I definitely want the 2.7 automatic whatever trim I get. The base Sasquatch is definitely intriguing cause of the look but is it worth what I’d lose with the mid package ? Or is it well equipped. It’d be my daily and I’m sure with the base I can add and customize it to my liking though. I think with the base doesn’t have the option for signature led lights but maybe they have something aftermarket
You would be correct no sig lighting for base. There are already some aftermarket lights out there and some sig lights on eBay and the likes. With a little forscan magic things can work. The biggest draw back for me personally is not having the dual hvac. But I’m married and we rarely want the settings the same. Heated seats if your handy can be had pretty cheap. If you want leather/vinyl Katskin can hook you up in the future. It’s a matter of you want the look with warranty and if you ever get the urge to venture off the pavement. All of the Broncos are pretty capable but the tires and gearing plus the rear locker can get you through a lot. I’ve got the 2.7 with 4.27 3.1/2” with 37” tires and it’s pretty darn good. Can still get right near 20 mpg on the freeway. Mixed driving around 16.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You would be correct no sig lighting for base. There are already some aftermarket lights out there and some sig lights on eBay and the likes. With a little forscan magic things can work. The biggest draw back for me personally is not having the dual hvac. But I’m married and we rarely want the settings the same. Heated seats if your handy can be had pretty cheap. If you want leather/vinyl Katskin can hook you up in the future. It’s a matter of you want the look with warranty and if you ever get the urge to venture off the pavement. All of the Broncos are pretty capable but the tires and gearing plus the rear locker can get you through a lot. I’ve got the 2.7 with 4.27 3.1/2” with 37” tires and it’s pretty darn good. Can still get right near 20 mpg on the freeway. Mixed driving around 16.
With your advice Im leaning towards the base bronco with the Sasquatch package and adding aftermarket stuff in the future. I’m into modifying exterior and even the interior so the base would be a blank slate and I can add what I want.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With your advice Im leaning towards the base bronco with the Sasquatch package and adding aftermarket stuff in the future. I’m into modifying exterior and even the interior so the base would be a blank slate and I can add what I want.
If you can find any in the lot sit in them. Feel the materials. Small trim and exterior stuff is easy and not terribly $$ to change. Gear ratios and tires/lift can add up fast. I have the opposite view from you. I daily drive mine but try to get off road any chance I can.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If your budget allows, go OBX with Sasquatch for the look and NY potholes, although for ride and mpg (over 20) the standard tires are just fine plenty of tread life. I have 26k on my OBX with 32s and at least half tread left.

Go Lux for the heated steering wheel and more sensors for parking or following someone with cruise control engaged

OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My recommendation is to get what you like from Look standpoint. You are going to be driving and you want to know you love the look. I recommend the lux package. It is a lot of bells and whistles but both of these options help with resale if that ever happens for you. I have a wildtrack lux and love driving on the highway or around town. You will not be disappointed. Just my opinion.
I think right now my mindset is either a base Sasquatch. Or a OBX with the lux package. If I go big bend with the mid package without adding the Sasquatch package it’s already the same price as as a base bronco with the Sasquatch. For that I feel like the base is more bang for your buck then the big bend. I can always customize the base to my liking aftermarket probably

OP
OP

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If your budget allows, go OBX with Sasquatch for the look and NY potholes, although for ride and mpg (over 20) the standard tires are just fine plenty of tread life. I have 26k on my OBX with 32s and at least half tread left.

Go Lux for the heated steering wheel and more sensors for parking or following someone with cruise control engaged
the obx with the Sasquatch I can do but it’s a big price different from a base Sasquatch or even a big bend Sasquatch. This will be my first car too actually.

Sponsored

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you don't plan to off road skip sasquatch. I posted my thoughts in your other thread.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don't plan to off road skip sasquatch. I posted my thoughts in your other thread.
Yeah... why are there two threads??

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think right now my mindset is either a base Sasquatch. Or a OBX with the lux package. If I go big bend with the mid package without adding the Sasquatch package it’s already the same price as as a base bronco with the Sasquatch. For that I feel like the base is more bang for your buck then the big bend. I can always customize the base to my liking aftermarket probably
Can you get OBX SAS with Lux? That might be the best all around. Even if you decide you want something other than SAS wheels, there is a resale market for those, versus the base wheels. just food for thought.

Glad you are thinking about all of this....much safer than running in emotionally and buying a Raptor with out proper analysis....:)

GL

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In whatever trim level you choose, according to your budget, I would recommend staying with a Sasquatch since you love the look. It’s comes with a warranty and built the correct way.
Sponsored