Sponsored

Would you and your family sell everything and live the Nomad life in your Bronco?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Theres a young girl at the beach that sold everything and got a sprinter van she works online and shes is enjoying it ,not for me as i need my garage/lab.

Dave2ID

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Mustang Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wife and I are talking about doing about becoming "part time Nomads" when we retire. Spend the winter months camping in the southern states then back to Michigan for the rest of the year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ReimundKrohn

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The wife and I are talking about doing about becoming "part time Nomads" when we retire. Spend the winter months camping in the southern states then back to Michigan for the rest of the year.
My wife and I too..... escape the cold but still be able to come back to see family.... She's not too keen on doing it in only a Bronco and a Pop-Up though... ;)

Dave2ID

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Mustang Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I too..... escape the cold but still be able to come back to see family.... She's not too keen on doing it in only a Bronco and a Pop-Up though... ;)

We are still in the camper discussion phase as well. LOL

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Bronco is the new name of a 3,000 Sq ft beach house, then absolutely!

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this story and that Bronco is fire! 😻

I would consider this up until my kids become teenagers, at which point they need a static group of friends. I made all my really close friends in my teenage years but maybe that's not typical. Regardless, I don't know if 15-year-old me would've wanted to camp out full time with my parents :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
ReimundKrohn

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love this story and that Bronco is fire! 😻

I would consider this up until my kids become teenagers, at which point they need a static group of friends. I made all my really close friends in my teenage years but maybe that's not typical. Regardless, I don't know if 15-year-old me would've wanted to camp out full time with my parents :ROFLMAO:
No, you’re right on. We moved our kids in their early years annually.....not Just between cities and towns and acreages but also between Provinces. The eldest two still have no long term friends...only the youngest two benefit from having lived most of their lives here where we are now.....

If life offered do-overs, I would take one, for their sake.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife and I seriously talked about doing van life for a while. It was partly fueled by my wife not loving the city we were living in at the time. This was pre-pandemic.

I was not on board with the idea. I'm happy to travel in a van (or Bronco) on vacation, but I did not want to call one home.

We did end up moving to a timber house in the woods, and buying a RZR though.

OP
OP
ReimundKrohn

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WildHorses (who did this interview/vid) is featured on this weeks FoBroCo “Bronco Talk” podcast. Ronnie and the crew at Bronco Talk have been an invaluable source to gimme my weekly Bronco-fix. If you haven’t checked ‘em out, look for them on Spotify and Apple and Audible podcasts. They are part of the Truck Talk Media group!

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/bronco-talk-truck-talk-media-0APEr-qXQHL/
Sponsored