First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bringing back the original question. I have the opportunity to purchase a low-mileage mannequin/demo from my dealership. Has lots of extras and the 2.7 (early build so hopefully not the explosive type). At msrp, but dealer has babied it, with very few test drives and no "drive it like you stole it" allowed (according to sales manager). Any thoughts from the group?
Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bringing back the original question. I have the opportunity to purchase a low-mileage mannequin/demo from my dealership. Has lots of extras and the 2.7 (early build so hopefully not the explosive type). At msrp, but dealer has babied it, with very few test drives and no "drive it like you stole it" allowed (according to sales manager). Any thoughts from the group?
Not sure why so many would be scared to buy the demo, I am sure it will come with the factory warranty, so your safe if anything does go wrong. THis is better than buying a used one a few years down the road in my opinion. Just saying, but it's really how you feel about it, look it over and make the decision for you! Good Luck

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure why so many would be scared to buy the demo, I am sure it will come with the factory warranty, so your safe if anything does go wrong. THis is better than buying a used one a few years down the road in my opinion. Just saying, but it's really how you feel about it, look it over and make the decision for you! Good Luck
Thanks. I agree. And who knows how long I will be waiting for my own build to get built so there is some benefit to buying one off the lot--especially at msrp. I also agree with some of the other responses that many demos are getting broken in the wrong way, but this dealership sales manager assured me that salespeople accompany all drivers and they are discouraged from "getting on it" and definitely no off-road or high speed test drives. Also, it will be sold "new" and with full warranty from date of purchase. But there is still the thought of all those people test driving "my" Bronco for 3-5 miles.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I would…and did. Bought a 2021 Bronco sport, put 40000 miles on it, and just traded for a new 23 black diamond
Sponsored