Sponsored

Would you drop your order if a December(2022) model had better colors?

Would you drop your order if a December(2022) model had better colors?

• Total voters

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nah. There are enough colours I'm interested in. I know some find them boring but the Bronco will be such a presence that it doesn't need a flashier colour.

Unless there was a metallic teal or a light metallic blue.... That might make me think twice.
Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wishful thinking.
Ford would be stupid to announce new colors before all of these 2021 orders are delivered. They'll likely wait until 2023 model year for changes.

OP
OP
pony2bronco

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wishful thinking.
Ford would be stupid to announce new colors before all of these 2021 orders are delivered. They'll likely wait until 2023 model year for changes.
Would they though? It would definitely be after the orders are placed in December... Dealers would love to have the Bronco's on the lots to sell for extra and no real loss if to them if people swap reservations to 2022.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hell no. There are a few colors that I like currently and there's no way I am waiting any longer.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would they though? It would definitely be after the orders are placed in December... Dealers would love to have the Bronco's on the lots to sell for extra and no real loss if to them if people swap reservations to 2022.
"Bird in the hand", as they say. I've never seen a business owner or a salesman give up a sale for future sale. I guess it's possible. I just don't think it's probable.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I'd like the CO. I likely won't want to spend the extra $ for it since my build is probably going to be a few grand over what I want to spend. But I'm not going to wait at least another 6 months to a year after I would take delivery of my Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have read lots of comments how people wish Ford offered more ore different colors. Has anyone one else wondered what it would take to give their a new paint job? Since the Bronco is suppose to be very modular maybe changing colors would be easier? Not sure. I have no experience with vehicle painting. I was driving yesterday and I came across an awesome color on a Range Rover called Byron Blue. I think it would look really good. It is a silver blue or ice blue reminds me of a color you would see on an early Bronco.

Byron Blue.JPG

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can live with White every time and right now, the Cactus Gray is my choice. Grabber Blue or Yellow might get me, but I can always change it up as long as the Z plan price keeps me ahead of the depreciation (on hot selling vehicles it typically does). Plus, a Mach E is hopefully our next vehicle after the Bronco and that will be in year 2 or 3 by then, so may have some cool colors.

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford would add something like Jeeps Mojito, I wouldn't cancel my Cyber Orange, but I would order a 2022 to replace it as I expect resale to be good enough to trade pretty reasonably.