Sponsored

Would you feel bad if a bigger Bronco model was added later?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not everyone wants to haul people, some folks want to load up with hunting/fishing/camping gear, dogs, tools, even stuff like lumber. I think a two door the length of a 4 door with no rear seats and a drop tailgate would be ideal.
But also with the longer 2dr length doors and more front legroom with a smaller flat folding bench in back. Also come standard with a floor box to level up to the seatbacks(which is a material like the Bronco sport cargo area that we have seen).
Sponsored

Thoos

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Thoos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been exploring dropping in a coyote... no idea if possible yet with the axle etc.. but if i can i will...

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. Zero interest. If I wanted a full size SUV I'd be looking at an Expedition.

bokirby

Big Bend
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435i Xdrive
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Personally, I do doubt the likelihood of any v8ā€™s by Ford. They love their eco boost, of course barring Jeep hellcats Wrangler then Ford would do something I would imagine.

But I sure hope they do add more power, more features, make it bigger, and smaller. The more options the better. In a few years I could see having to cheese between, sport, 2D, 4D, sport truck, gladiator competitor, and of course the Warthog. And being able to test drive and see all the options in the future does make me a bit jealous.

However there is something incredibly special about being a part of the first group of the 6th generation bronco owners, and being in the group is enough for me at the moment. Even with a v6 eco boost lol

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not me

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. My wife and I want the 2-door primarily because we'll be parking it on the street, and shorter is better here in the city where finding a spot is super competitive.

We prefer the look of the 2-door over the 4-door, and we want to buy a Base model which is $4700 less expensive. We also like that it includes the hard top, over the 4-door's default soft top. Also planning on going with the manual, so we're hoping to build the absolute lowest cost Bronco possible.

For every extra foot of length, the chances of finding a parking spot is probably reduced by about 20% here, so a 4-door Bronco would be about 30% more difficult to park. Our other car is also short (a Mk7 GTI), and it's the perfect balance between ample size for the two of us plus the dog. The 2-door Bronco should have roughly the same cubic ft inside, perhaps a little less sq ft behind the front seats but a lot more height, which our greyhound will appreciate.
Happy to read of another greyhound owner. I just helped my 15 yo tripod greyhound transition over the Rainbow Bridge. He was my last one. I've had 9 in my lifetime. I'll be getting another (or 2) soon enough.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I wouldnā€™t feel bad. Iā€™m sure they will be a day that Ford brings back the Excursion. Wouldnā€™t it be awesome if they brought back under the Bronco brand!?!?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think it will absolutely happen; has been the plan, and will continue to be the plan and I prefer the 6thG size that weā€™ll get next year. Thereā€™ll be a bigger Bronco. Thereā€™ll be a truck. The family will grow. GivemHell Ford.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy to read of another greyhound owner. I just helped my 15 yo tripod greyhound transition over the Rainbow Bridge. He was my last one. I've had 9 in my lifetime. I'll be getting another (or 2) soon enough.
Wow! This is our first. Incredible dogs ā€” so sweet, so funny. To think that the majority of them were euthanized just a few decades ago is incomprehensible.

Iā€™m very sorry to hear yours recently left you. Itā€™s going to break my heart when we lose ours. He absolutely loves the car, will see how he likes bouncing around in a Bronco. If he doesnā€™t like it, weā€™re not keeping it. This is all for him after all, weā€™re just his chauffeurs.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, I wouldnā€™t feel bad. Iā€™m sure they will be a day that Ford brings back the Excursion. Wouldnā€™t it be awesome if they brought back under the Bronco brand!?!?
EFEB884C-5AA6-4E59-8AF0-7F62C9081470.jpeg

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would like an extended 2 door but all this talk of more power I dont understand unless you need to tow a yacht or something.
If you want a fast sporty SUV they make those.
I have a sportscar for speed.
Sponsored